Irony 2. a. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs
Masochism 1. The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused
Masochistic Irony (my own term) When one who has a masochistic leaning fears needles.
He's so clever he makes my brain hurt.
It IS kind of odd that I live for rough sex, spankings, paddlings, floggings, etc; yet I am TERRIFIED of needles and the pain associated with those shots. The rational side of me can see that perfectly. It IS odd.
But.....the bratty side of me is sticking out her tongue and making a semi-obscene gesture, that would probably get her in a LOT of trouble.
*scampers off giggling*
8 comments:
you ever been donkey punched?
I have no idea. What the heck does that mean? LOL
Whilst participating in either vaginal or anal ‘doggy style’ intercourse, during the instant before the male ejaculates, the penis is inserted (or kept) in the female's anus, at which point he delivers a swift punch to the back of the female’s cranium. This results in the simultaneous contraction of the anal sphincter and various other muscles in the female, thus producing a tremendous sensation for the male. However, for the technique to render successful, the receiving party must be knocked utterly unconscious.
DUDE!!!!!!!!!
I'm laughing, but I feel dirty!!!!
Ummm. I think that just scared me.
Some suggestions that don't include the donkey punch;
Try a larger needle. Maybe you are a size queen and just need a bigger prick.
Paint the syringe black, wrap it in leather and call if foreplay. You can make a fortune selling them on the net.
Blindfold, flogger, pinch, pinch, poke, SURPRISE! You got your shot.
Post more nude photos. It will take your mind off the needle. If not, it will give the rest of us something to think about.
Mal
My wife is an ER doc and the ER people all have a good laugh at the pierced and tatooed people who say that they are afraid of needles.
"Maybe you are a size queen and just need a bigger prick."
OMG! Mal, I live for your comments. Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!
I've been thinking about rejoining the Half Nekkid Thursday fun. Perhaps next week. ;)
Mr. Anonymous, I have to admit, that is pretty f'n funny! :)
Post a Comment