It doesn't matter how tired I am.....how puny I feel.....how busy I am.....
I always.....ALWAYS......have sex on my brain.
It's kind of unnerving.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
wanna fuck?
Hell yes.
Hmmm, okay Lord, can I take that last prayer back? I still want to be delivered from evil, but I think I'd like to be lead into temptation.
;-)
I completely agree, blondage... 24-7-365...
You say nympho like it's a bad thing....
Way I see it, you and I are the normal sort, it's the rest of these prudes who are screwed up...
A.E., always liked the way you think. *grin*
Solow....I already figured out that whole 24-7-365 thing about you. Tis but one many fine qualities in you, my dear. *evil giggle*
Jason, I would have lead you in to temptation years ago at that damn concert if you hadn't been too scared to say hello! Goober. Lol
Wow. Were you just hovering over the keyboard, waiting for someone to post a comment, or was it your keen sexkitten powers that alerted you to my presence?
"...keen sexkitten powers that alerted you to my presence..."
That line totally tickled my funny bone. *giggling*
Yes. Yes, it was my sexkitten powers.
Rawwwwr!
Ahhh, welcome to my world. ;-)
Post a Comment