Yes Flowers, today is the the day that Single Grrrrl is deflowering the 21 year old.
In honor of this momentus occasion, I think we should swap stories!
How did you lose your virginity?
In high school, I was a "good girl". I lurrrrved making out, and admittedly, participated in heavy petting and some interesting grinding from time to time.....but I never went "all the way".
Then came (heh) college.
Oy.
I lost my virginity my FIRST WEEKEND AT SCHOOL!
I couldn't WAIT to throw it at someone.
I went to a party, and met him.
Howie.
Yes, my darling Flowers.....I lost my virginity to a guy named Howie.
SEXY!
He was 22. I was 18. I thought to myself, Self, he's older, he'll know what he's doing, he's cute and very funny, PERFECT.
Yeah, well...
Looking back on things....
Well....
I guess he tried. I was sooooooo uptight and nervous that I think I pretty much laid there like a dead fish. He took it slow, with lots of forplay, and went down on me for a loooooooong time. I'm not saying I didn't like it. I did. I just didn't know what the hell I was doing, and he was not a good teacher!
We dated off and on for two years. We didn't have much in common. His idea of a good time was to go to a country bar on dollar-pitcher-of-beer-night, get smashed, and pretend he knew how to dance.
And for the record, he could NOT dance.
*cringe*
And also, for the record, country music tends to give me a headache.
I still put out, but literally, would have a headache at the time. Heh.
I'm not saying we didn't have fun sometimes.
I suppose he even got my young self to be a bit adventurous. We had sex in public a lot...the backseat of his car after drinking at a bar pretty often.....in the bathroom at a party, where everyone knew exactly what we were up to (scandalous! LOL)...a golf course....the woods at a bonfire.....
And I liked it. I reallllly liked having sex with him.
But, you know what?
I never had an orgasm. Never even came (heh) close to one.
It wasn't until I embraced my submissive side and ventured in to the world of spankings, whips, paddles, pain and cuffs that I was finally gifted with an orgasm.
*purrrrr*
But that's another story.
*grin*
I want some Virginity stories. Cough 'em up, damnit!
xoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
4 comments:
All I remember is that it was 2 bar girls in Bangkok.
Also my first year of college - she was also a frosh. On her mother's bed (a big ol' king size). Both scared crapless, a double virgin ceremony. She bled and we turned her mother's white sheet into a Japanese flag.
Oops.....
P
17...a driveway.
yuck.
Of all the things I have lost, my virginity is not one I miss, LOL
Stealth, have to agree with you on that. I don't miss my virginity either! Hell no!!!!!
:)
Post a Comment