Friday, November 09, 2007

The Cat's away, and the mouse needs a spanking...

I don't really expect you to understand....

Sometimes, I NEED to feel a collar around my neck.



Sometimes, I NEED to feel owned, controlled, manipulated...

Powerless, without a say in what is going to happen to me...

It's almost....primal.



I'm totally pouting today.

Hub is out of town for the next four days.

You know how when you don't have sex for a while, your body throbs in certain delicious places....?

This may sound odd to those of you who are not in to D/s (Domination and submission, for the uninformed)....

....but when I don't get spankings frequently enough...

*whimper*

Basically, in addition to the parts that would normally throb if I craved sex, my ASS throbs, desperate for the feel of a sharp hand slap or a swift paddle....

*sigh*

There's this....release. Reaction. Thing. Feeling. I don't know what to call it.

It takes over my body and mind when I get a long, hard, intense spanking.

Really, it happens with any real sort of "discipline", but it is definitely a stronger feeling if the pain is swift, sharp and extended.

I NEED the pain.

And no, I'm not talking about subspace. That's waaaaay further off the cliff.

I'm not talking about an orgasm either, though damn it is great if you're being fingered and spanked at the same time.....and you FINALLY get permission to cum.....*purrrrr*....

...and don't even get me started on my need for a really good "Mind fuck".



I don't understand why I crave the hard-to-describe release that comes from Bondage and Discipline (and especially, the Mind Fuck). To be honest, I quit trying to figure it out years and years ago. I just know the feeling, when it comes, and good gawd does it ever come often (and hey, who doesn't like to come often! LOL), it completely takes over my mind and body. I get this weird sort of tunnel vision.....and it's ALL I can think about until the need is satisfied.

Which, in the case.....will be at least FOUR FRIKKING DAYS FROM NOW.

Woe is me Flowers. Woe is me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*SWAT* Sorry blondie, it's the best I can do. I'm so far away.

Blondage said...

*channels Animal House*

Thank you Sir, may I have another?

LOL

Hey, even if it's a virtual spanking, it's better than nuthin'!

Anonymous said...

so, like...I don't expect you to understand when I save your pictures to my hard drive...

I need a collar damnit.

Jason said...

Oh my damn!

Anonymous said...

It is a side that my wife recently started to explore. She found she does not like intense spankings but when she was bound up with ropes the first time it was hot hot "HAWT". Also thanks for the pictures.

Easily Aroused said...

My dear Blondage,

you certainly are in need of binding, collaring and spanking, followed by an abundance of hard, fast fucking.

You know where I am...


~EA

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...