Sunday, November 11, 2007

Single Grrrrl's Orally Inclined Moves....

Blondage says....I've been pestering Single Grrrrl about writing a post on "Blowjob tips". I think my girls and my boys will both rather enjoy this one! *purrrrrrr*

One of Blondage's readers suggested in comments below somewhere that I should write a post about how to give oral. But I'm reluctant to do it because each man is different and a good blowjob depends on size and situation. So what I'm going to do is describe how I give one and you can take whatever kernels of knowledge you want from it.

I have to preface this with saying that I have certain things I like to do, but only with the permission of the men I'm with. I like giving and receiving rimming, I will slip a finger in a man's ass, things like that. But I almost always ask ahead of time. With the Virgin, I was on my knees in front of him, sucking his cock when I asked if he wanted to try the rimming. He didn't know what it was, so I told him it was me licking his ass. He declined. Which is good because I don't ever want to do something to a man that he isn't going to enjoy. I'm glad he didn't just go along with me because he wanted to please me or allow me to do something I wanted to do, but that he was very uncomfortable with. So on to my orally inclined moves.....

I'm a giver. I like to see a man enjoy himself and I definitely like foreplay, so I like to make out first. Then sometimes, I will ask a man to lie down on his stomach. I will start at his hairline and place soft kisses behind his ears. Move downwards and gently suck his neck. Nibble his shoulders and earlobes. I work my way down from his neck to the small of his back with sucking kisses and tongue swirls and gentle bites. Doing a flat tongue lick from hip, along the ribs, and across the shoulders. Stroking the skin lightly with my fingertips as I work one side of his back to the other.

By this time, he is hard and getting uncomfortable from lying on his stiff cock. I pull his hips up gently so he lifts his weight off of the hardness and I lean down so I can lap at his balls and the skin between them and his ass, slowly working my way closer to his hole. I cup his balls in one hand and pull his asscheek over with the other. I'll lick him from his balls to the top of his ass and back, drawing slow circles around his hole, sometimes working the tip in a fraction. I relax my tongue so it is soft and lick his ass some more.

Then I tell him to lie on his back.

I like lying along his left side, me lying down on my right side, propped up on an elbow and leaning over him. Men like to watch and I notice that a lot of times, he will hold my hair back as he watches my mouth envelope the head and slide down so he's deep throated. I will do that almost immediately, making sure to gently knead his balls in my hand and sometimes pushing his legs out farther because I want to eventually be able to reach his ass. I'll press on the area right behind his balls as I bob my head in very short strokes, the head of his cock back behind the roof of my mouth, the tightness of my throat around him.

I pull back so that the flat of my tongue is pressed right onto the rim or edge of the head. There's a spot...I can't describe it other than to say it would be right where the center of my tongue is when I'm in that position of on my right side and lying along his left. But I've noticed that most men I orally please are very sensitive there...it's a "push button" spot. I stroke my mouth up and down his cock, keeping my tongue tightened and firm and firmly pressed against him. Sometimes I'll swirl my tongue in circles as I come up his shaft. I keep a very slight suction and try to relax my lips, but keep my mouth as closed as possible....slow and steady, listening for any changes in his breathing. With my hand, I will lick the fingers and slide them up the crack of his ass, probing gently for what I seek. I press at the center and start making circles...small and tight at first then bigger, pressing more firmly.

I'll press right in the center, continuing to bob on his cock with a steady rhythm, lots of tongue work, and deep throating. I love feeling my lips pressed up against a man's pubis. If I feel like I'm going to gag, I'll back off a little and go back down. I'll slowly work the tip of my finger into his ass, feeling that tight, smooth muscle. Sometimes, I'll slightly crook my finger so that the tip is against the muscle hard and I'll move in and out slightly, massaging it, feeling it clench and relax. After I've worked my finger all the way in, depending on how familiar a man is with that sort of penetration, I'll either gently fuck his ass with my finger or just use my finger tip to stimulate inside.

At this point, I've usually moved up into a sitting position or the man has moved me around into a 69. That frees up my other hand, The one that I was leaning on, so that I can grab the shaft of the man's cock and start stroking in time to my mouthwork. I will pull my hand up until my fingers bump the sensitive ridge on the head.

At this time, a man is usually so into The Zone that an accidental brush with teeth or a brief pause because my mouth is getting tired is ok, but I always quickly go back to what I'm doing.

When a man is starting to cum...when he has crossed the point where there's no stopping or going back, the head of his cock swells and flares out in my mouth and I increase tempo on everything until he's spurting his load in my mouth. I swallow most of it, but if it is a bit too bitter to swallow, I will let some of it dribble out while I continue to suck until he indicates he can't take it anymore.

And that, Ladies and Gentleman, is how I give a blowjob.

15 comments:

just some dude said...

Yeah, you're right, I did rather enjoy this one. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Where is the line forming? :)

Anonymous said...

fuck the U.S.A

Blondage said...

I could say "Fuck Spain" back at you Mr or Ms Anonymous, but that would make me a prejudiced little pussy, just like you....

And for someone who hates the U.S., you sure did hang out here and surf for a long time.

Kiss my recently spanked (yay!) ass.

Evilicious Blonde
By Location > Visit Detail
Visit 145,291
[<<] [>>]
Domain Name euskaltel.es ? (Spain)
IP Address 83.213.233.175 ? (Global Telecommunication Service Provider)
ISP Euskaltel
Location Continent : Europe
Country : Spain (Facts)
State/Region : Pais Vasco
City : Vitoria
Lat/Long : 42.85, -2.6667 (Map)

Language unknown
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9
Javascript disabled
Time of Visit Nov 12 2007 4:20:58 pm
Last Page View Nov 12 2007 4:32:35 pm
Visit Length 11 minutes 37 seconds
Page Views 22
Referring URL unknown
Visit Entry Page http://evblnd.blogspot.com/
Visit Exit Page http://evblnd.blogspot.com/
Out Click Post a Comment
http://www.blogger.c...0834720&isPopup=true
Time Zone unknown
Visitor's Time Unknown
Visit Number 145,291

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Bravo!

May I be next in line, please?

Unknown said...

God i could use you in Hawaii right now magnificent

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you gentlemen like that post. I enjoy giving oral. I wish I could blow all of you (except that Spanish idiot spammer) ;). Alas, there are only so many hours in a day. As much as you men would like that treatment, keep in mind that women like a man to pay that much attention and time to her needs too. And don't be afraid to ask the woman you are with to try some of those things I do. At worst, she will say no. At best, you'll get something fun and exciting and different.

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we secure been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] quest of a long time things being what they are and remember how to harness the titanic power of Xrumer and adapt it into a Spondulix machine.

We also yield the cheapest prices on the market. Numberless competitors desire expect 2x or temperate 3x and a a pile of the opportunity 5x what we pervade you. But we maintain in providing enormous help at a tearful affordable rate. The large incidental of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper variant to buying Xrumer. So we focusing to abide by that contemplating in cognizant and outfit you with the cheapest standing possible.

Not just do we cause the unexcelled prices but our turnaround heyday for the treatment of your Xrumer posting is super fast. We intention take your posting done in the forefront you distinguish it.

We also outfit you with a ample log of well-heeled posts on different forums. So that you can get the idea for yourself the power of Xrumer and how we be struck by harnessed it to benefit your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can expect to realize thousands upon thousands of backlinks for your site. Myriad of the forums that your Location you intent be posted on bear great PageRank. Having your join on these sites can really expropriate build up some top dignity recoil from links and genuinely as well your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating through the roof.

This is making your put more and more popular. And with this developing in celebrity as familiarly as PageRank you can expect to witness your area really downright gamy in those Search Locomotive Results.
Traffic

The amount of conveyance that can be obtained nearby harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may equivalent be publishing your site to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Imagine 1 mail on a stylish forum will usually get 1000 or so views, with signify 100 of those people visiting your site. Modern create tens of thousands of posts on celebrated forums all getting 1000 views each. Your see trade liking associate at the end of one's tether with the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or exotic far your site. Assume how many sales or leads you can execute with this colossal number of targeted visitors. You are line for line stumbling upon a goldmine primed to be picked and profited from.

Reminisce over, Shipping is Money.
[/b]

GET YOUR CHEAPLY DEFAME TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Hastily Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Blazing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Search HD Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications & Download Them at Fast Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Find HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them @ Fast Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Infatuation casinos? reservation this infantile [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] commander and hesitate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also with without from our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] employ at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and bring about corporeal proficiently misled !
another all the rage [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] position is www.ttittancasino.com , pro german gamblers, submit c be communicated on released online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

Someone deleted several links from load2all and sendspace ...

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our main [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every url will be there and visible for everyone.

You can choose from many great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] names like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They have above 60 other ready domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work well for free without any registration needed.

So we assume it is good notion and propose you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat link building[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood avenues to produce an income online.

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat link building[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood avenues to produce an income online.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...