Monday, November 05, 2007

The Virgin Chronicles - The Climax (is that a poor choice of words?)

Blondage says....my pretty pretty Flowers.....SG did it! The boy is now a man. But uhm........part of it is......eeew. You'll know it when you get to it. I want to know.....is that normal????

6? 7?

I lost track of how many times we fucked. There were times when we had to quit. I'll start at the beginning.

I get there and we chat for a little bit. We were standing right inside the door for a few minutes and I said maybe we should sit on the couch. We kept talking and then he mentioned the couch. I leaned into him and said that was fine, but I wanted to kiss him first. His lips were tight and I leaned back and kind of laughed and told him to relax. I kissed him on his neck and nibbled his earlobe. That made him breath hard. We moved to the couch and made out. I love doing that. The kissing and shoulder biting and collarbone licking. I was wearing a matching bra, panties, and camisole. I took off my sweater and told him I had decorated the package. We laughed. I asked if he wanted to watch a porn movie (I had brought a couple along) and we went downstairs (I grabbed my bag on the way down in case we needed toys or lubrication or something).

We made out on the couch some more and I pulled off the bra and camisole. He made a sound when he saw my breasts. I later asked him about it and he confessed that he likes large nipples. He said little ones don't really do anything for him. I helped him pull off his shirt and kissed down his chest. He sucked my nipples. More making out and I straddled him so I could grind on him. We both go out of our jeans and I laid along the couch so I could lick, suck, and kiss on his chest and stomach. I gently nibbled and lipped his cock through his underwear and watched his face. He had his head back and his eyes closed. Mmmmmmmm

I pulled his cock out and licked the precum off, swirling my tongue around the head and down the shaft. I could hear the porn movie on one side of me and him above me. His balls were almost hairless. I don't know if it was from shaving or if he was naturally bare because of his age. They were tight against his body and I took his cock into my mouth. I deep throated him, pulling back just enough to fuck the head of his cock with the wet tightness of the inside of my throat. He was playing with my hair and making those enjoyment sounds I like so much. I couldn't stand it and peeled off my underwear so I could straddle him. I looked at him because I knew this was it...the Moment. I placed my knees on either side of his hips and guided him into me looking into his eyes the whole time. He closed them and leaned his head back again. His face was so young and sweet as I rode him there on the couch, his hands on my hips, me rocking up and down. I stopped the up and down and, my pussy pressed hard against the front of him, I started thrusting my hips back and forth so he was sliding in and out. He popped out and he asked if we could do doggy. I said we better move to the bed.

He was house-sitting for friends so he had an air mattress in the basement. We got down there onto it, me with my ass up in the air and not far onto the mattress so he was on his knees very close to the edge. That wasn't working, so we had to stop and I had to move up. I ended up with my face buried in the pillows and him fucking me from behind.

We had major problems the whole time with rhythm. He wanted to do that fast, staccato rhythm but it wasn't working with me thrusting against him. I tried to adjust my own rhythm, but it was all off. He asked if he could fuck me in the ass. Mmmmmmmm, why yes, young man, you certainly may!! I had to get up and grab the lube. If you are a woman and you don't like anal, you might want to try it with lots of lube. It makes for an easier entry and it's a lot less painful. I told him to go slow. I felt him ease in and then the head of his cock popped past the muscle. That felt so good. He went slowly, which was good. As much as I enjoy it, I still need some time to adjust to having something that size put into my ass. Fingers I'm ok with. Cock needs some time. I still won't do cocks with a lot of girth. It hurts too much.

He fucked me that way but for some reason, he lost his erection.

What is it about my ass that causes that?!?

I wanted to cum so badly, so I asked him to lick my clit and finger me. He did, but I can tell he doesn't have a lot of experience with that. He was good, but focused on only my clit instead of licking all over. I grabbed my dildo vibrator and asked him to fuck me with it while I rubbed my clit myself. I came pretty quickly, with all the hip thrusting and panting and "I'm cumming" that I tend to do to keep a man from quitting right in the middle. His face was priceless. He actually thanked me, I guess for letting him watch or help or whatever he was getting at. I was just glad to get off because it's been a while with a man.

I told him maybe we should watch some more porn on the couch. When we got over there, I kept kissing on him. He seemed to really like having his neck and ears kissed and sucked on and bitten. I don't bite hard, but enough to make a man know that his flesh in my mouth is oh-so-delicious! He got hard again and so I started sucking his cock some more. I don't normally go from ass to mouth because that kind of grosses me out, but I had prepared ahead of time with an enema on Friday night. I rode his cock for a bit and then sucked him some more. My mouth was getting tired and so he started stroking himself. He is one of those guys who squeeze their cocks really hard and pulls the skin up above the head. He was uncircumcised too. So I placed my lips against his top finger and thumb and used my tongue to lick the tip of his cock that was showing. He came in my mouth and I swallowed most of it.

We sat on the couch watching anal porn for a while and he was yawning. I told him we could take a nap. I had no intentions of sleeping, but I wanted to get him in the bed and relaxed so maybe he could cum with sex. That didn't work. I don't even want to get into the horrible thing that happened, but just know that sometimes, when a guy feels like he's cumming, I think especially when he's soft and he's sensitive and a tongue is flicking the rim of the head of his cock, he may tinkle and that was not fun. I don't think he realized that he had done that because he told me that he tried to warn me he was cumming, but that isn't completely what he was doing too. (insert a big, grossed out sigh here)

I got him to eat me out again and after his tongue got tired I told him to use the clit stimulator on me and I came again. We tried fucking a couple more times after that, but the rhythm thing was completely doing us in. I did a lot of kissing on his back and front. At one point, we were spooned in the bed and he started rubbing his goatee and nose and lips on my upper back and I started purring. I love having a man kiss and touch my neck and back too. The purring clued him in and he did a lot of foreplay work and we fucked some more, but again, he lost his erection. I started to get very worried. I made a drive across town for dinner and called Blondage in a panic. She calmed me down and reminded me that he's so very new to this.

We ate dinner, had a fire in the fireplace, snuggled and talked. When we went back to bed, we watched tv for a few minutes and I pressed myself against his side as I kissed his shoulders. I didn't fail to notice that he gets very hard when he is kissed and when I breathe on his neck. He had told me that he was really enjoying the oral I had been giving him. So I devoted a lot of time to working his cock with my mouth and tongue. When I thought he was getting close enough, I straddled him, impaled myself on his cock, and pressed my chest to his. I held his shoulders tightly and put my face right in the hollow of his neck. I slid up and down him with us pressed together and my mouth breathing hard on his favorite place and me kissing and biting when I remembered. I wouldn't let him change the rhythm or try to do anything but just lie there and take it. He came very hard and very fast after that.

I was very happy that he finally came in me. I was getting a complex about what I was doing wrong, but it worked out in the end. Unfortunately, I guess he figured since he accomplished that, we were done. I got no morning nookie or anything. We crashed out and I left pretty early in the morning. I tried enticing him one more time by walking around in just my panties after my shower, but I know he was looking to go squirrel hunting and he was focused on shepherding me out the door so he could do his man thing.

I had set up a meet with the Husband for Sunday, but a friend said fucking two guys in one day was "whorish." I was hurt and I was going to cancel. But since I didn't get any morning sex, I figured I could keep the meeting with the Husband.

I'm glad I did.

I showered again when I got home and waited for him to come over. We kissed on the couch and he started to give me oral. Good oral. Well practiced and trained oral. I was arching my back and my ass was up off the couch. I wanted to do 69, so we moved to my bedroom. It was a lot of good sex and I came with him in me from behind in doggy. So my weekend had 3 orgasms and I'm a very happy and relaxed woman.

The Husband did say something that made me laugh and laugh. He asked if anyone has ever told me that I suck cock like a gay man. Apparently, I have mad oral skills. Which is a bit reassuring because a girl never quite knows until a man comes straight out and says it. Since both of the men this weekend enjoyed it, I feel better that I've learned something over the years.

So that was my weekend. How was yours? (giggles inserted here)

Blondage adds....spill your virginity loss stories. We want to read them! I can't imagine anyone's matching Snogdot's (see comments in post below), but ya never know. Wheeeeee!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. NO NO NO NO! It's not normal! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Still sounds like he needs more tutoring in order to make him as trained as your second encounter of the weekend

Anonymous said...

I like the part about the well trained oral. Just sayin'.

just some dude said...

Virgin dude sounds a little odd. I'm 38 and I have no problem keeping a boner. ;-)Ohh, and I have lots of practice with oral, though I'm always looking for more.

Anonymous said...

Mike in Philly, I know it's not normal, but I know it happens too. A momentary loss of control. ;)

Anonymous, I asked if he wanted to meet again. I told him it was ok if he said no. I'm not going to get all freaked out if he doesn't want to see me again. He said "let's play it by ear." I figure, if he gets horny, he'll call, but I'm not holding any of my free weekends open for him just in case. He can let me know or not.

Stealth, I liked the part about the well trained oral too. (giggles) I've found a man who is completely orally fixated and I can't wait to meet him! We've been IMing and I talked to him on the phone for the first time last night. We have the exact same fantasies. It's very cool.

Just some dude, you should email me sometime.....(innocent smile inserted here)

Anonymous said...

I wish my first time had been like that.

~Jef

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure about this one, SG. I think I'd have to take a pass on him...I can't imagine any young guy not being able to keep it up with the things you had going on! Just sayin'.

Blondage said...

It IS a little strange that he went limp......

And the gross thing he did????

No no no!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have to agree with a couple of the other commenters...losing a hard-on twice and that other thing...something isn't quite right.

I hope that young man realizes what a special gift he was given, to have so much time and instruction from a patient instructor.

And perhaps, given SG's apparent expertise in the subject, our blogmistress could allow/persuade her to write a guest post on fellatio techniques to complement the "Man's Guide to Oral Sex" here.

DestructiveCriticism said...

Blondage the reluctant "golden girl!"

I promise... I'm not laughing!
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I lied...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am.

You keep the SIN in teasing!

DestructiveCriticism said...

Blondage the reluctant "golden girl!"

I promise... I'm not laughing!
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I lied...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am.

You keep the SIN in teasing!

Blondage said...

Don't think for a second I am not brave enough to try and spank your cute little ass, DC.

*evil grin*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...