Monday, November 26, 2007

Sex and the Single Girl update :)

Blondage says......howdy Flowers! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Here's an update on Single Grrl's latest adventures. Yeeeeee-hawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

- - -

What has this Grrrl been up to? Lots of things.

I met Mr. Oral again last weekend. The one before this holiday. I bought a toy for us to use and it was quite delicious. A slim, long, and vibrating butt plug. Lots of settings. Mmmmmmm. At one point, I was on my hands and knees, him standing on the floor behind me and he had it in my ass and a dildo in my pussy and he was fucking me hard with both. I had a very intense orgasm from that.

At another point in our morning, he was snuggled up behind me because my backside was cold. He rolled me over onto my tummy and laid himself on top of me. He had me completely pinned down and he sucked and bit my neck and shoulders. Then forced my legs open with his knees and thrust into me hard and deep. His hands were wrapped around my wrists and all I could do was take what he wanted to give me. It was wonderful to be slightly dominated like that.

We had a grand time and I was looking forward to seeing him the next day. We had plans for me to spend the night.

Unfortunately, I got thrown over for a football game. And since I had left my toys over at his house for the following evening, I am lacking in self-play stuff at my home now. He's gone out of town on a business trip and I won't see him or my toys for a couple of weeks. I am most unhappy about that. And I've learned a valuable lesson!

So to make myself feel better, I've replied to some of the emails from previous meets and I will be meeting a couple of them this upcoming weekend. I'm still trying to settle down the details. What happens is that a lot of the men don't get back to me in time. If I extend an invitation and it takes more than 3 or 4 days to respond, I move along. If they are not that interested, I will find someone who is. One of them, I wrote about him here as Frat Boy, he was very interested in getting together again. He's young and fun. He's out of town right now, so I don't expect to hear from him until later this week. Another gentleman, oh my, he disappeared on me for a long time. He was the very first man I met from that site, and we really hit it off in the coffee shop. Unfortunately, he canceled on me a couple of times after I made an extra effort to meet him. I was mad. He has promised to make it up to me and I will give him one more chance. That's all. If he fails to follow through this time, he's done. I like sex. I do not like expecting some and then not getting any. It leaves me horny and frustrated. And in my case, that's not a good combination.

The invitation has been floated to a couple of other men in addition to the two listed above. Between previously scheduled engagements and cancellations, it's better for me to have too much interest than not enough. I don't want to sit home alone on my weekends when I could be enjoying the company of some hot guy.

So this weekend is looking promising, even without Mr. Oral around to play. Having the greatest sex ever doesn't mean I can't have wonderful fun with other men.

Oh, but I was contacted by that extremely selfish Taker with whom I faked and wrote about and he tried to add me to his network of friends again. One line was written, "What's up?" I declined his invitation with extreme prejudice. I don't want to go back to that lame guy ever again. A bad lay is a bad lay, no matter how good looking the guy. I'll take average with a little extra fur and belly and lots of fun over a smoking hot body and selfish bedroom behavior any day!!

Blondage adds....DITTO THAT, SG!!!!!!!!! Life is waaaay too short for a bad lay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your search for a good lay. Quality isn't always visible from the outside. Although it's a good place to start the search. :)

Anonymous said...

For some reason all I can think about is being a fly on the wall while Mr Oral tries to explain to his buddies why he has a collection of toys that include a multi speed vibrating butt plug :) . Looking forward to more post.

Anonymous said...

G, it seems the good looking men know they are hot and expect me to slobber over them. I do, but I have needs too or I wouldn't be on that site. I'm finding that the men closer to my age are both more experienced and appreciate giving as much as receiving. They may not be perfect looking (neither am I), but they are lots of fun in bed!

MJ, excellent idea. We can go to that megastore. The novelty shop. You know Texas has a law about sex toys, right? They are all "novelty items."

Anonymous, he's single and lives alone. If his buddies are digging through his nightstand (I happen to know that's where he keeps his toys and lube), they have more to answer for than he does. ;)

Anonymous said...

And it's yet again the weekend and no new post from SG. Hopefully you're working on the "research" part of the essay. :)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...