Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Burned.

She braced herself against the bathroom counter.

She knew she was in shock.

He had broken in to her hotel room, done something to her that she had barely been brave enough to fantasize about, and then left. He had LEFT.

She felt herself laugh. Hysteria? Pent up anxiety and emotion bubbling to the surface after all these years? Possibly.

She heard movement outside her door. She knew at that moment that he had been standing at the door, listening.

She made a decision. He was not going to leave her in this state. Not like this.

She pulled her robe out of her over-night bag, wrapping it around herself half-hazardly. She grabbed her room key and yanked open the hotel room door just in time to hear a gentle, distant "click".

"Stairwell.", she thought to herself. "RUN!".

She sprinted down the hallway, clutching her robe.

She opened the door, and saw him, a floor or so down.

"Please.", she gasped out. "WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

He stopped, turned, and fixed her with his gaze.

She began to move again, but slowly. Deliberately. She was slinking down those stairs, feeling his gaze burning her skin.

She stood before him. He was motionless. Simply staring with those piercing eyes of his.

Tentatively, she reached out and touched his face.

He had kissed her in the room. Bruised her, cut her lip. It mattered not.

She stood on her tip toes and pressed her lips to his.

Gently.

Almost tenderly.

His arms snaked around her, spun her around, and pressed her in to the wall.

"Please.", she whispered against his lips. "Take me now. Here.".

"You understand that you will be punished for this.", he growled.

"Yes Sir.", she whimpered.

"Severely."

"I understand.".

His hands opened her robe. She was naked underneath. She heard his breath catch a bit. She fought a smile.

Her hands moved to his fly, opening it, releasing his cock.

She had felt it pressing hard against her ass earlier, but she had never actually touched it before.

She began to stroke him. He was already as hard as a rock; perhaps from the earlier play during which he had not orgasmed, or perhaps in anticipation of finally being inside of her..

She knew her pussy was completely drenched. His entire hand had been inside her, and she had cum so incredibly hard for him. She was sore, but so, very, ready, for, this.

He lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

She felt the head of his cock nudging at her clit.

"Beg for it.", he growled.

"Please...", she whimpered.

He remained still.

She reached between them, rubbed her pussy, and then gripped his cock.

"Feel how wet I am for you. Feel how badly I need you inside me.".

He moaned, and his cock twitched in her hand.

"Please. Please fuck me.".

He entered her swiftly, up to the hilt. She began to move, grinding against him, using his shoulders as leverage to pull herself up, and lower herself down. She knew he was speaking to her, demanding that she ride him, but the words barely registered. She was lost in sensation. He was thrusting harder, and harder, and faster.... She was not going to last much longer. She was seconds away from cumming when suddenly he froze and held her still.

"NO! Please don't stop!".

He shifted her, lowered her feet to the ground. He eased his cock out of her pussy, and spun her around.

"Hands on the wall. Now!".

She closed her eyes and braced herself.

WHACK!

He moved his lips to her ear.

"Do you really think that you have a say in this?".

She moaned.

WHACK!!! WHACK!!!!!

"Do you really think that you have any control? Any rights?".

SLAP SLAP SLAP!!!!!!

The sound of him spanking her ass echoed through the stairwell.

She whimpered, anticipating the next strike......

She felt him move a bit....

And.....nothing.

She waited, confused.

She turned her head slightly, and gasped.

She heard a distant click.

He was gone.

Again.

Her shaking hands clutched the rail. Her forehead pressed against the cool surface of the wall. She thought for a moment that she might cry, but then.....

....her lips began to twitch, her body began to shake, and she began to laugh.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

NObody leaves blondie on the counter! *snicker*

Blondage said...

Coug, that is one of the best comments EVER.

*dying over here*

Anonymous said...

*giggling*

Pat said...

Let me put on my drawers and my cape and I'll come to the rescue...

;-)

Blondage said...

Hey Coug.....FUCKING RED DOT ALERT! Defcon level five. Black hawk down. Black hawk down.

*laughs at all the confused faces*

Pat, I don't think a superhero exists that could save my little heroine from her man. Don't worry though. In the story I am writing about her in my mind, she is a very happy girl.

*wink*

DestructiveCriticism said...

[laughing hysterically at Blondage & Coug's comments]

I am soooo taking my next vacation at that hotel!!!

Anonymous said...

blondie, you're killing me!!! LMAO!!! Ah, the predictable red dot. Poor red dot.

*blink, blink*

Hotel?????

You haven't told on us have you, blondie? Gala night? I must surf your blog again....refresh my brain cells.

Blondage said...

DC....meeeeee toooooooooooo......

Lol....

COUG. He meant the hotel in the STORY. NOT the infamous Gala night!!!!!

Now you've got me thinking about Red Birds.

And....

"I don't have to pen-e-trate. I just want to sniff you baby."

"Would you please stop whatever the hell you are doing up there and come back to our room and save me from the tour manager?!?!?!?!"

"Pack a bag and come on the road with me..."

Bobbie pins all over a sink......

Weed??? Seriously????????

I gotta stop because I am laughing so hard I am crying.

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH!!!! *cackling* Ah, I could be living on a tour bus RIGHT now if you hadn't saved me. LOL. He must have been super high *I think I'm in love* WTF???

*sniff, sniff* Come on, baby.

LMFAO!!!!!

Blondage said...

I put a picture of my sniffer on my Facebook page. "Race chick" left a comment sniffing me. I died.

"Come on baby. You're beauuutiful. I just want to sniff you. No penetration...just please....let me sniff you baby."

AAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

(and for those who have not read my post about the sniffer and have no fracking clue what we are talking about, he was saying this in front of our CEO!)

*cringes*

And uhm....no. That dude was saying that lovey dovey stuff to you BEFORE he lit up that funny cig.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! and *ring, ring* on the telephone!!! LMAO!!!!!

Please don't tempt me with facebook. I don't need any more DISTRACTIONS!

BAH! You're killing me!

And I love it.

*naughty giggle*

AssMantha said...

Nice Blog - VERY Interesting!
If your into Porn, then visit my site at http:porn-boxxx.blogspot.com
You can Download 100% FREE Porn Movies and all are 100% safe and secure!
Thanks,
Assmantha

Blondage said...

*pokes the coug and makes her giggle*

Assmantha....spam comments are LAME! Go away.

Pat said...

Hey, you underestimate the P-Dawg!!!!

Anonymous said...

God that's hot...

Miss you love!

DestructiveCriticism said...

Ya know... I think I like where those two are going!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...