
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
22 comments:
From that pic, I can't tell if your sex is on fire, but I know you are smoking hot!
Sweet cop's wife, I was not familiar with them either until I met my first Dom.
*pauses in reverence for a moment*
It is a "ball gag". That one is a red ball attached to red leather straps. They buckle behind my head. It's naughty. :)
Mal...thank you, kind Sir. *laughs and curtsies* I had a feeling you might appreciate that one.
*scampers off giggling*
What was that?
Did you say something.
[notices the gag]
Oh... silly me... never mind.
*laughs ass off*
DC!!!! Brat.
;)
>perks<
There it was again!
*muffled whimper*
(is that better? lol)
The pic from above gives the impression that you're on your knees. That said, I think we need to get that gag out of your mouth.
NOW, Wench!!!!
:)
not to break the sexy mood or anything...but if someone tried to strap one of those on me they'd come away with claw marks. *snicker* However, I wouldn't mind strapping one ON someone and giving them a good spanking...or something....
Solow, good guess. I WAS kneeling.
coug....you are such a Domme. heh heh! I think you need to start capitolizing your nickname.
*giggling*
Just for you, blondie...
RAWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
heee.
So Coug has Domme tendencies and blondage is submissive. Hmmmmm. Gives one something to think about.
Mal...I knew you were going to like that little comment. LOL
Sweet cops wife, don't be scared. Most people who use them do not take them so seriously as some of those crazies you probably found via google. In a D/s setting, they are technically a form of "punishment" I suppose, but really.....most Doms I know just think they look hawwwwt!
*wink*
They don't hurt. Sometimes they taste like rubber which is kind of bleh.... But the reaction of the Dom who is in to them when you are wearing one is sooooooooo worth it.
If I can throw out an opinion for sweet cops wife.
D/s is all about power play and control fantasies. One side likes to give up control and the other takes it. Allowing your partner to use a ball gag on you gives up a lot of control and .... well, it does look hot. The curve and shape of the mouth reminds guys of "things".
Don't let the pics you saw, bother you. After all, blondage likes 'em and she is all sweet and innocent.
*mutters*
....sweet and innocent my needs-to-be-spanked ass.
Wow, the farthest I've gone is handcuffs.
Well, there's an image that I won't soon forget. It does wonderful things to my breathing pattern. :)
Great googly moogly! I am sure likin' the direction your posts have taken lately. Though, I have to agree with Coug about someone trying to strap one on myself. Except they'd leave with knife wounds and/or bullet holes, not claw marks...
Now, one of those on someone like Blondage, mmm, makes me sweat and get all...tingly.
sweet cops wife, I can certainly relate to THAT! I have been at a "school" of sorts lately myself! LOL
Pat, ya gotta start somewhere. *wink*
13Messages, thank you. Am I crazy, or did you used to go by another name.....? I think I know you. :)
A.E., I have been having a damn good time!!!! LOL! Thank you for all the lovely comments.
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment