Saturday, October 18, 2008

Controlled.

It was the middle of the night. Another long, sleepless night. She was exhausted, but sleep simply would not come.

She was feeling well and truly mind-fucked.

Not in a BAD way, but still....

Mind-fucked.

She smiled.

It all made a strange sort of "sense".

Hell, it was practically cosmic.

She closed her eyes, and shivered.

Once the obstacles had cleared, he would finally take what should have belonged to him half a lifetime ago.

Until then, she hoped he could be patient. She was feeling weak. So very weak. Please....let him be strong enough for us both.

His words flooded her mind.

"You make me want to make you near me.".

She could feel little pieces of herself begin to crack. Simply.....crack.

She stared off in to the darkness, thinking about his voice. He had completely taken control of her in a single five minute phone call. There had been no "pleasantries". There had been no time wasted on gentle teasing or laughter. His still familiar voice had established their roles in mere seconds...

...and she had loved it.

Every. Single. Word.

Well, ok, the ones she could remember anyway.

Apparently, she had whimpered quite a bit, but she remembered nothing of that.

Just.....the tone. That voice. Echoing through her brain. Refusing to allow her a moment's peace.

She recalled what he had said when she voiced the fear of losing control.

"I don't think you lost control at all. It simply wasn't yours to have... or lose."

She was in awe of him.

In fucking awe.

Her Sir who is somewhat less than fond of her calling him Sir....

She felt herself smiling.

She knew he could push her in ways no other had before, if he chose to.

She wanted to push back. She wanted to push him to the brink and feel him unleash all of his passion and anger and fierceness upon her. Inside her.

Her body began to hum. She slid two fingers inside her drenched pussy. She began to rub her clit with her other hand. She was grateful he had granted her permission, or she may have been in big trouble.

She bit her lip as she began to orgasm. She had been doing that a lot lately. Her lower lip was quite sore.

Words to a Nitzer Ebb song burst in to her mind.


I'm slipping through your open mouth
Slipping through your open mouth
Open through your door
Shut the door, shut the door
Shut the door,
shut the door

Control, I'm here



After her breathing slowed, she sighed. She began considering the best and worst case scenarios. She sighed again.

This was either going to be one of the most exciting, most thrilling experiences of her life, or she was heading for a front-on collision with a freight train.

10 comments:

Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

No idea what has you in this story writin' mood lately, but whatever it is, please keep it up!!!

Blondage said...

Thanks A.E.

*self-conscious smile*

I kinda feel like I'm on fire.

It's odd.

:)

DestructiveCriticism said...

Whew! The collision with her "fate train"... I'm sure it's been half a lifetime cumming and THAT's a trainwreck I won't be able to look away from!

[grabbing a bag of popcorn and begins munching... eager to see the show]

Blondage said...

A collision with her fate train....

Omg....

That is so effing brilliant!!!!!

DC, you are so clever you make my brain hurt.

Anonymous said...

My, My, puddin' and pie! *snicker* Forget the popcorn. I want a bottle of wine to watch this story unfold...ok, a couple bottles. Shots too.

Blondage said...

Ditto that Coug. Body shots please!

*thinks about the next chapter and smiles*

Pat said...

tick tick tick

;-)

Blondage said...

Pat!!!!

I'm not the ticking time bomb.

YOU ARE!

LOL

(wait, well, ok, maybe I am, maybe, but I refuse to admit it)

*cough*

DestructiveCriticism said...

Blondage admitted it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She's Da Bomb!!!

Blondage said...

Well, my mind has certainly been blown.

(heh heh....blown...)

*beavis laugh*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...