Playing with color...
Oh what a night! Still laughing about that one! *snicker*
I think I'm still hungover from that night, and that was when......June?Lmao....We definitely need to take new ones. Just bought the cutest little black demi........
And I got some purple and black lace!!! That would be...cute? Is that the right word?hahahaha
Well, I'm gonna go to work happy today!Thanks, Blondage!
The idea of us color coordinating our lingerie has me positively cackling.
Well, in the next photo shoot, we need to be licking the rims of shot glasses....in our color coordinated lingerie!Wheeeeee!
Perv.*evil giggle*Sounds like a good plan to me!
Wow! Why am I thinking "target" and "bullseye" right now?
Damn, damn, damn. I know there is a boobage photo out there but my phone's browser won't let me see it. Its gonna be a frustrating wait till I am home.Life is not fair.
LOL Pat!Mal..."I'll be in my bunk."*scampers off giggling rather evilly*
*pokes Blondie*Don't you love it when they're a little frustrated? *Purrrrrr*
Boobs on a Friday afternoon! Today is a good day, Definately!!!
I *soooooo* love your boobs. All 4 of them. :)
Hmmm. Yeah, we love our boobs too! ;) Just not the boring lingerie....we were NOT prepared.
Post a Comment
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
14 comments:
Oh what a night! Still laughing about that one! *snicker*
I think I'm still hungover from that night, and that was when......June?
Lmao....
We definitely need to take new ones. Just bought the cutest little black demi........
And I got some purple and black lace!!! That would be...cute? Is that the right word?
hahahaha
Well, I'm gonna go to work happy today!
Thanks, Blondage!
The idea of us color coordinating our lingerie has me positively cackling.
Well, in the next photo shoot, we need to be licking the rims of shot glasses....in our color coordinated lingerie!
Wheeeeee!
Perv.
*evil giggle*
Sounds like a good plan to me!
Wow! Why am I thinking "target" and "bullseye" right now?
Damn, damn, damn. I know there is a boobage photo out there but my phone's browser won't let me see it. Its gonna be a frustrating wait till I am home.
Life is not fair.
LOL Pat!
Mal...
"I'll be in my bunk."
*scampers off giggling rather evilly*
*pokes Blondie*
Don't you love it when they're a little frustrated? *Purrrrrr*
Boobs on a Friday afternoon!
Today is a good day, Definately!!!
I *soooooo* love your boobs. All 4 of them. :)
Hmmm. Yeah, we love our boobs too! ;) Just not the boring lingerie....we were NOT prepared.
Post a Comment