Missed part I? Scroll down to the previous post. xoxoxo
I quickly discovered that maintaining eye contact while I'm being fingered by a beautiful woman is next to impossible. My eyes moved from the ceiling, to the furniture, to the floor. Anywhere but her incredibly intense gaze.
"I don't... I don't think... I'm not ready for..."
Before I had a chance to finish, her finger was removed from my pussy, and forced into my mouth. I gasped and began to gently suck. I wanted to meet her eyes, I swear I tried. I was still in a bit of shock, feeling unsure of what I was supposed to be doing. The finger was withdrawn, and she glanced down at my exposed cleavage. A smile lit her face as she saw my obvious excitement. Damn nipples. I sighed, and finally raised my eyes to hers.
"Stop thinking. Don't be scared," she cooed at me. "You'll love this."
"Please, tell me what you will do first," I begged.
"I'll kiss down your body, like this." She kissed each breast, then the valley between, and began to move lower. "I may spend a bit of time here, on your tummy." She laughed as I began to shriek over being tickled. "Whenever I wish, I'm going to brush my finger against your sweet clit, like this." I gasped as I felt her touch me. Oh god. Please let her do that again! She began to explore my inner thighs, letting her hands wander. I tried to shift my body to force her hands closer to where I needed them the most. She removed her hands. Such a meanie. "You're going to beg for my tongue. I'm not going to make you cum until you do."
I quickly considered my options. Honestly, I was ready to beg that very moment. Or....I could play along....become an active participant in my own sweet torture.
I remained silent, and chose to wiggle rather than speak.
"Brat." She laughed and bit the inside of my thigh.
I shook my head, not trusting myself to speak. Play the game. I want to play the game. Don't speak. Not yet.
"Think you can battle wills with me? I think you'll blink first, little girl."
She gave my pussy a little spank. I yelped, but I liked it.
"I don't think you understand what you are denying yourself. Give in to me, and I'll dip my tongue into your pussy and taste you, like this." Her tongue flicked my clit, then sank her tongue inside. One of her fingers swiftly slid inside me. "Mmmmm....you are so wet for me. I know you want this.", she murmurred against my clit. I screamed and bucked against her as she licked and softly bit my clit. MORE! YES! Like THAT! Another finger! PLEASE don't STOP!!!
She quickly crawled up my body, grabbed my face, and forced me to be still. "Are you ready to beg for my tongue to fuck you? Are you ready to cum little girl?". She kissed me. Hard. I could taste myself in her mouth. Oh my god! She pinched one of my nipples, and moved her hand back between my legs. Please touch me! PLEASE! I ached for more.
"Tell me. Are. You. Ready?"
She slid two fingers inside me. I arched my back, and thrust against her, whimpering, moaning.
"Answer me."
She rubbed her thumb over my clit.
I finally lost control.
"YES I'm ready! Please!".
"Ready for what? Ready for me to stop?". She removed her fingers, and I thought I would die.
"Please fuck me with your tongue. I'll do anything you want. Just please DON'T STOP!".
"Anything I want?"
"YES! ANYTHING!"
The second those words went out of my mouth, I knew I was in big, big trouble....
....to be continued....because I'm mean....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
Well I don't know if you enjoyed it, but I sure am.
Knot
Knot, the answer should be obvious. ;)
A.E., soon.
*soft purr*
Well, holy hell!
*cracks up*
*gulp*
Oh damn!
So when are we going to read part 3?
Perhaps this week Pat....if you are all very good boys and girls.
*evil giggle*
Oh... that's just filthy [shudder]
Post a Comment