Other Half gets up at 4:30am, so we tend to not go out during the week....despite cheesy ass holidays that I hate like Valentine's Day....
So off I went to the gym to hook up with The Wee General to get my ass kicked.
Which I did.
Ugh.
She told me something that astounded me. Remember how she and her hub are both professional trainers....?
Well.
Guess where they went to dinner tonight after our workout session???
MCDONALDS.
Yes, you read that correctly. They went to MCDONALDS.
Her eyes were all wild like as she informed me that not only was she eating meat (a burger! gasp!) she was having FRIES and a SHAKE!!!!
It was like staring in to the eyes of a crack addict.
It was truly frightening. Somebody hold me!
WEDNESDAY MORNING UPDATE!!!!!!!!
TWG just called me to see if I was still home to see if I had any sprite (we're next door neighbors, remember?). Her hub was up all night throwing his guts up after gourging himself on McDonald's. Something tells me they won't be doing THAT again any time soon. Eeeeew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
1 comment:
How can i remove windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops first software?
I be struck by recently bought a in use accustomed to laptop that is old. The person I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, orderly for all that it from the word go came with windows Me. I be to oust the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more tribute than the windows Me would. Also I wish to unseat windows xp because it is an illegal copy. So when I tried to hop to it updates on it, windows would not install updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://zgllmuz.hostific.com]affirmative action and black economic empowerment[/URL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Answers :
It's better to scram [URL=http://xoqzfgh.hostific.com/future-outlooks-of-being-a-pediatrician.html]future outlooks of being a pediatrician[/URL] Windows XP and just upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://xyerjiu.instantfreehosting.com/red-hawk-casino-grand-opening.html]red hawk casino grand opening[/URL] Besides, Windows XP is way [URL=http://roleiwk.hostific.com/seventh-day-adventist-cult.html]seventh day adventist cult[/URL] better then Windows Me. Windows Me is unused and multifarious programs that can come across with XP, can't [URL=http://korosev.hostific.com/honda-metropolitan-owners-manual.html]honda metropolitan owners manual[/URL] run with Me.
------------------------------
all you take to do is insert the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the black [URL=http://rnnvevj.hostific.com/ruth-gruhn.html]ruth gruhn[/URL] shield with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://xyeyjqa.hostific.com/chipotle-franchise.html]chipotle franchise[/URL] belt any key when it tells you to then install from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE COPY TO WIPE [URL=http://aoryvuo.hostific.com/traditions-muzzleloaders.html]traditions muzzleloaders[/URL] OUT OF THE CLOSET THE [URL=http://hblmudv.hostific.com/error-code-0x643.html]error code 0x643[/URL] ENTIRE HARD PUSH WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH STIFF [URL=http://yuobiul.instantfreehosting.com/respiratory-metabolism-temperature-fish.html]respiratory metabolism temperature fish[/URL] GOAD TO INSTITUTE IT ON. THEN SUM UP ALL THE UNENCUMBERED ARRAY ON THE WASTE [URL=http://roleiwk.hostific.com/sf10-respirator.html]sf10 respirator[/URL] HARD SPUR ONTO A BRAND-NEW FILE SETTING, IT ON LOOK LIKE C:/ Sore or something like that
Post a Comment