Every night for a week, Other Half and I have been glued to the Olympics.
Here's our ritual.
Sweetpea....err....I mean Other Half....gets home from work first. He turns the heater on (we had snow flakes last night!), feeds the doggie, etc.
I get home about a half hour later if I am not working out with my trainer.
We eat.
We get comfy.
We settle in and cuddle on the couch.......
....and proceed to thoroughly discuss and select which athletes of the evening we most want to see naked.
O.H. is currently really in to J-Rod the speedskater and a Russian Ice Dancer named Tatiana with killer abs. I want Chad Hendricks (he lives like....10-15 minutes from us!) and the same Russian Ice Dancer Tatiana with the killer abs.
*grin*
Something is seriously wrong with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment