Ya know how I was spazzing about my cell phone -- losing all my numbers, ring tones and pictures?
Well...
I was thinking.
Sometimes it's not so bad to start over.
When I sat down to download new ringers, I started looking for my old ones. I had this little mini-epiphany.
I loved a lot of my ring tones, but there were some that I didn't use any more. Music definitely invokes emotional reactions in me, and there were some ringers that wound up with some bad memories attached to them. I am happy to be rid of those.
I only reloaded one out of over thirty. Not quite ready to let go of that one. ;)
I'll miss my pictures. That part still sucks.
I can get the numbers back that I care about. It's kinda nice to purge some of them from my life actually.
I had fun dowloading tonight. I'm happy with what I have snagged so far:
Close to me -- The Cure
Club Foot -- Kasabian
Get Stoned -- Hinder
Hell -- Squirrel Nut Zippers
La Vie Boheme -- from the musical "Rent"
Numb/Encore -- Linkin Park and Jay-Z
Save Me -- Shinedown
Simple Man -- Shinedown
Under Pressure -- David Bowie/Queen
What I got -- Sublime
I'd keep dowloading tonight but I have a date with Other Half to watch the Olympics. We're total junkies. *grin*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment