Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

Other half was just teasing me about taking some new HNT pics of the "battle scars" from tonight's bedroom activities, but I don't want to make anyone nervous (yes, I mean you LL and Blackops. LOL!).

Mmmmmmm.........hurts to sit. Yummy.

...stripes across my ass and back from various floggers and whips...hand prints on my ass and hips from a killer spanking and being gripped hard...a few scratches here and there...a few bruises that are already popping up....and a very red eye (don't ask!).

Soooo.....here's few more from last week's little photo shoot instead....

*wicked grin*










For the more on HNT, please click the linkie in my side bar! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Oh yeah girl...you're looking HOT as usual!! Thanks so much!

HHNT!

Still Searching... said...

So lovely.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...