Wednesday, February 15, 2006

HNT with a couple special guests, in "Stalking Rock McHard"


A merry little threesome (ahem) --

Busty de Lusty, in her HNT debut:



Rock McHard, who has flashed his bod for HNT before:


And a very Sassy Tease:





Rock McHard: *spank*

Sassy Tease: Harder.
*shakes ass*

Rock McHard: *spank spank*
and don't be callin' out no safe word!!!

Sassy Tease: I said HARDER. HARDER DAMNIT!!!!

I don't recall choosing a safe word with you, so.... ;)

Rock Mchard: *
SPANK*

Sassy Tease: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss..............

Rock McHard: Be prepared to BOTH get spanked!!!

Sassy Tease: LMAO!!!!!! Busty, you're in trouble now!!!! Woo hoo!

Busty de Lusty: I'm a struggler and fighter...
I think you may need to tie me up first.
*innocently blinks*

Sassy Tease: *high fives the very busty Busty *

Busty de Lusty: *high fives Sassy back*

Sassy Tease: Rock, wanna borrow my cuffs?
*evil grin*

Rock Mchard: nah, I have some leather straps I'll use on the both of you. Don't forget, I've been trained in how to deal with people like you!!!

Busty de Lusty: Ya know.......I bet we could take him........and if we tied HIM up...........oh my, the things we could do.
*wicked grin*

Sassy Tease: I do soooooo love the way your mind works Busty. I have four adjustable cuffs. They should fit his wrists and ankles..........
Yes Busty, I think we could "take" him.

Busty de Lusty: Ok, you play the damsel in distress. Do lots of woe is me shit. Oh, and don't forget to bat your eyes, flip that blonde hair of yours, and WIGGLE THAT ASS!! I'll hide over in the corner and bag him from behind when he tries to take advantage of you!!

Sassy Tease: *spoken in exaggerated southern belle accent*
Heyulp! Heyulp! I need a big, strong handsome marine with a suspicious hair line to rescue me and my heaving bosoms from some terrrrrrible peril!!!!!

Busty de Lusty: Sassy! Don't forget to get yourself all slick with baby oil!! He'll NEVER be able to pin either one of us down.

Sassy Tease: *wets self down, tosses bottle to Busty *
I hope this won't ruin the silk sheets I just put on the bed.
I feel so.....squishy.

Busty de Lusty: *gets own self all slick*
C'mon, big boy, bring it on!
*tries not to look a glistening Sassy across the room*
Note to self: DON'T MAKE EYE CONTACT or you'll start giggling!!

Sassy Tease: No eye contact. Yes. Definitely no eye contact. We must be cougars Busty. Sneaky, fast, slippery little cougars stalking our prey. Just don't let yourself be distracted by the glare from the suspicious hairline. Focus Busty. We must focus.
*crouches low, twitches tail*

Busty de Lusty: *slowly circles to the left keeping prey in sight*
*watches Sassy out of corner of eye*
*waits for victim to become distracted by all the blondeness*

Sassy Tease: *whispers* Busty, I think Rock fell asleep!!!!
*flashes Rock, sees no reaction*
Yep, definitely asleep!!! You take the left. I'll take the right.
*casually, quietly slinks across the floor*

Busty de Lusty: *nods and winks and gives the Elvis "hey baby" finger points*
*dips low to the ground*
*sways tail slowly back and forth*
*glides left*

Sassy Tease: *electric slides to the right*
*creep*creep*creep*
*throws Busty the secret signal*
*flexes claws*
*wiggles ass*
....steeeeeadddddy.......annnnnnnnd.....POUNCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Busty de Lusty: *holds back a sec*
*watches Rock struggle to get a grip on Sassy *
*gives a cougar shriek*
*jumps into the fray with the cuffs*
*click*click*click*
*brushes off hands and looks at a stunned Rock while Sassy's bosoms heave and she preens*

Sassy Tease: *sighs happily*
I love it when my bosoms heave.
*steps back, admires handywork*
He looks awfully cute all shackled up, doesn't he? He's wearing too many clothes though. Since he's already cuffed, we have a bit of a dilemma.Hmmm......I think scissors are in order. Try not to squirm too much. I don't want to miss.
wicked grin*
snip*snip*snip*
Oh my.
Girth.

Rock McHard: HEY! Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!

Busty de Lusty:Bagged and tagged baby! Bagged and tagged!!!!

.....names have been changed to protect the guilty.....

heheheheheeee

For more on the joys of Half Nekkid Thursday, please click the linkie in my side bar to visit the simply divine Osbasso.

xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Byron said...

sexy baby...

xxx

B

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...