I worked a 13 hour day on Wednesday, and wound up in the hospital thanks to CONTRACTIONS. Yes, CONTRACTIONS. I am only 26 weeks along, so it scared the ever living hell out of us. The babies are fine, thank God, but it has been a pretty traumatic couple of days.
I've now learned the hard way how they check to see if you are dilated. Uhm. OUCH. I think I would prefer to still be in the dark on THAT.
As I was laying there hooked up to multiple machines with my ass hanging out of a gown whilst periodically being violated by multiple strangers who must have German or Soviet ancestry (picture the "questionally" female athletes from communist countries in the 70's - would you want them anywhere near your kitty? HELL NO) I realized all of my dignity and modesty has officially flown the coop.
God I miss alcohol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
Good luck. I'm glad to hear it worked out well, notwithstanding all the prodding you experienced.
All I can say is that I'm glad I'm a man. ;-) Good to hear you're doing pretty much ok though. I'll have a bunch of beer tonight for ya.
Welcome to motherhood.
The people checking you must not have been good at their job. My "checks" never hurt....
Before long you will get used to the hiney hanging out and the knees around your ears!
Hmmm, hooked up to gadgets, being probed by gals in nurse outfits... sounds like a medical fetish gone WONKY!
I prolly shouldn't be giggling...
.
.
.
.
but I am.
Glad you're doing alright.
Sons and Mommy = Sado Masichism
Delivering sons = D/s
And you thought you sex life kept you tied down. Just wait.
Take care and be patient, you are almost to milf status!
Thanks all.
DC and Mal, I really needed those giggles today!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment