Sort of out of the blue, I sent "The Blog Ghost" a chatty email, filling him in on my pregnancy and the last five months of my life. It was strangely cathartic, despite the fact that he did not respond. Honestly, I'll never understand that whole situation, but I've made peace with it.
Today is a good day Flowers.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
5 comments:
Have you started talking to your belly yet when you feel them fighting?
"Baby A! If you kick Baby B one more time, I swear to God, I will not give birth to you!"
*giggling*
Yep Lenina, I tell them all the time I am putting them in time out! hehehee!
They've been really funny today. I think the one that was head down did a major position shift and is now head up. I keep feeling "Kick kick kick" on my left, and then "Kick kick kick" on my right a few seconds later. They go back and forth and back and forth. There's definitely a rumble going on in there today! Lmao....
Wow, bet that is pretty cool feeling the babies move and take on their own little personality....
I wonder if its like Beyond Thunderdome to them?
Hahahaha!
Music. They just LUV some soothing music.
Post a Comment