Yesterday we had our 3-d/4-d ultrasound.
Oh Flowers......we are so in love with our little boys. We finally got to see little faces, and holy cow, do they look like their Daddy! I'm almost to 28 weeks. Full term is considered 40, but there is no way I am going to last that long. If I can make it another 6 or so, I will be thrilled. They currently weigh 2 pounds 7 ounces, and are over 14 inches long.
They are currently side-by-side. Baby A is on my left. His head is just under my ribs. Baby B is on my right. His feet are up under my ribs (which explains a lot! lol...). They were on their sides, facing each other, and get THIS. Baby B was KICKING BABY A IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!
Oh Flowers......we are so in love with our little boys. We finally got to see little faces, and holy cow, do they look like their Daddy! I'm almost to 28 weeks. Full term is considered 40, but there is no way I am going to last that long. If I can make it another 6 or so, I will be thrilled. They currently weigh 2 pounds 7 ounces, and are over 14 inches long.
They are currently side-by-side. Baby A is on my left. His head is just under my ribs. Baby B is on my right. His feet are up under my ribs (which explains a lot! lol...). They were on their sides, facing each other, and get THIS. Baby B was KICKING BABY A IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!
Here is Baby A's face in profile. His hand is up on his face, and I think he kinda looks as if he is flipping the bird at the camera. Ahem. Baby B's leg is on the left, upside down. B's foot is on the way to kicking A in the face. Oy.... :)Oh yeah. We're in trouble. Lol.....
6 comments:
Fighting in the womb...
Yeah, not a good sign...
Not to worry...at least they're boys and from long (and lots of) experience, I can assure you that boys are trainable. ;-)
Upton, the sagacious, Ogood
Congratulations!! I wish you many years of joy and happiness with your sons.
C
Haven't made the rounds of my blogroll in over a year or something. How lovely to find you still here and with such wonderful news. Congrats and sending good thoughts that you can carry those two sweeties into 34 weeks.
Yep, Lenina, we're definitely in trouble! LOL!
Oh Sagacious one, I sort of gave up on training my husband ten years ago, but hopefully I will do better with the mini-versions. HEHEHEEE!
Thank you very much C!
Hi there Libby! Thank you very much!
thats amazing....
Post a Comment