I think of things to blog about all the time. They just never seem to make it out of my head and on to the screen. Sorry about that Flowers.
A quick update....
The babies move all the time now. One of them stays in the same place, the lower left of my abdomen. He likes to kick a lot. The other baby is my spaz. He moves from my upper left to my upper right a lot. I guess he likes changes of scenery(?). LOL
We have painted their room. We bought their cribs, and those are built and in place. We had to special order our changing table, wardrobe and glider. Those should be here within the next week or so.
I had my first baby shower yesterday, and I feel ridiculouly spoiled. I pretty much cried for four solid hours. The boys received lots of amazing gifts. I have one more shower to go, in mid May.
We are hoping I can hold off on pre-term labor until the first week of July. That is when I hit 34 weeks, and their little lungs and organs will be fully developed. After they hit 34 weeks, they mostly just fatten up in there apparently. :)
I'm feeling ok I guess. I have good days and bad days. I am tired most of the time, but I do tend to have a smile on my face.
Miss you guys.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
Welcome back. I'm glad all is well.
Are you allowed to have pregnancy sex?
Are you? Enjoying it?
Glad things are going well. Take care and take it easy.
Good to hear from you. Nice to know things are well with you and the twins. Let's hear about the pregnancy sex!
well it's about damned time! ;oD
glad you're feeling good, hang in there and stay cool in the next few months. that's really cool how they're showing their little personalities. :)
miss you girl!
ghostie alix
Congratulations! Enjoy every minute of time you get with them, it goes so fast and they will be moving out before you realize it.
Take care and take it easy!
S. in Dallas
I figger that havin' two (an economy of motion, to be sure) takes a bit out of a lady...that it took all her words was a surprise, but I'm a guy. I don't suppose to know stuff.
FYI: the one hangin' out in the same spot...he'll be around until he gets a license...the other...um...he'll be gone when he gets a license too...he'll just be back when he needs gas money or food. ;-)
G'bless you all
Upton
well its good to hear from you.....
Post a Comment