My family is safe. We're all still pretty traumatized, but ok.
My house survived. My workplace.... *groan* Not so much.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
Glad to hear you're safe!!
At least your okay. Everything else canbe fixed.
Very glad to hear you are ok.
I too am glad you're safe hun, I'm sorry to hear about the little one:( Let me know if there is anything I can do.
glaad you are safe, hope all is getting better there.
I'm from the Alabama Gulf Coast, so I can relate. I'm glad to hear you're okay, and you have my deepest sympathies.
Insane is good. Insane is very very good. I think that I understand... Here again. Hugs- always!
Insane is good. Insane is very very good. I think that I understand... Here again. Hugs- always!
Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will bookmark this site. keep doing your great job and always gain my support. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.
Post a Comment