I'm having some residual health issues. The actual miscarriage took over a week because of all the estrogen and progesterone I was on. That stuff had to work itself out of my system before my body could finish the process. My blood work showed a bacterial infection, so my doc put me on some strong antibiotics, which I rather promptly had a bad allergic reaction to. That was fun. I still have this mystery infection, and frankly, feel like crap. I'm on new antibiotics now. I'm off the pain meds finally. Doc has me taking aspirin for reasons you can probably guess, and I have to take one round of birth control pills starting Sunday because my hormone levels are all wonky.
We have a plan in place for trying again. I haven't decided whether or not I will blog about it. I know I am not going to talk about it in the real world. I still have some thinking to do. I don't regret talking about everything here. It was therapeutic, and I thank you all for that. I'm just thinking I may be a bit more stealth about things this time.
I am over the "anger" phase. Someone patted me on the shoulder this morning, and I did not feel the urge to rip his arm out of it's socket. I guess that is progress, right? :)
Now I am just kind of tired and numb. I'll be ok though, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
We know you'll be okay. We understand you need some time and space, but we'll be here when you're ready trooper.
;-)
The good thing about here is that we can hug you and you can get them whenever the hell you want them, or not!
Keep a record of the trials and tribulations you have gone through, that way when your child is a teenager, it's emotional blackmail material!
"do you have any idea the hell I went through to bring you into this world?!"
My fav was always, "I brought you into this world I can take you out."
Please don't take that the wrong way honey, you know I love you!
All of your friends, here and there, will offer to help in the ways that they can. For some its a hug.... Me? I guess I could teach you how to actually rip an arm out of socket. Maybe not the best idea. I will try to think of something else and get back to you
If you need something to make you smile or possibly laugh, I posted a shirtless Birthday pic on my blog yesterday. ;-) Were here for ya.
Well, hell, I'm glad you didn't rip MY arm out of the socket! LOL!
dude, fuck.
Hugs darling. You'll always remember.
Post a Comment