Last Friday, I thought I was dying.
And no, I'm not kidding.
I was in the worst pain of my life.
My Mother's ovaries ruptured when she was just a couple years older than I am now, and I was pretty damn sure it had happened to me.
I wound up in the E.R. Friday afternoon, and spent the weekend on so many drugs I barely knew who I was. I'm better now. I'm gonna be ok eventually. I'm still not well, but I'll be alright.
Mmmmm......I can feel my pain pill kicking in......mmmmm.....
Vicodan = bliss.
I see how people get addicted to this stuff.
Mmmmmmm.....I can't feel my toesies.
God this vicodan rules. My body is tingling.
I really, really want to fuck right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
5 comments:
Glad you seem to be better. I'd help you out with that if I was a bit closer. ;-)
Noooo... Hope you're ok. Damn, that'll teach me not to read blogs for a while.
I'm much, much better now. Thank you boys.
xoxo
Well if you're talking about fucking you must still be OK.....
Hope you're feeling better?
MV
No worries mate.
I am back to performing circus acts in my bedroom.
LOL
Post a Comment