Yummy! And not just the chocolate!! ;-)
At first, I was going to start my reply to your comment with "Thanks Dude". For some reason that made me giggle. Maybe having Friday off has made me giddy?*giggling*
Better then a chocolate bunny any day!
you hot bitch.why are you not on my doorstep . Was it too much of a birthday present to have you covered in chocolate???Sweet Pea should share.
Funny, I'm kinda hungry for chocolate now too! Hey Stealth, Happy B-day!
You're so beautiful, inside and out. Hope you have a great Easter, sugar!!
Maeve....you know what popped in to my mind when I read your comment? MY BUNNY VIBE! I am such a perv. LOLStealth....my gorgeous girl....Sweetpea would happily share, especially if he could watch. LOL!JSD....there was some whipped cream and cherries in there too somewhere.... *giggling*LL, thank you hon. I heart you. xo
Post a Comment
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
7 comments:
Yummy! And not just the chocolate!! ;-)
At first, I was going to start my reply to your comment with "Thanks Dude". For some reason that made me giggle.
Maybe having Friday off has made me giddy?
*giggling*
Better then a chocolate bunny any day!
you hot bitch.
why are you not on my doorstep . Was it too much of a birthday present to have you covered in chocolate???
Sweet Pea should share.
Funny, I'm kinda hungry for chocolate now too! Hey Stealth, Happy B-day!
You're so beautiful, inside and out. Hope you have a great Easter, sugar!!
Maeve....you know what popped in to my mind when I read your comment? MY BUNNY VIBE! I am such a perv. LOL
Stealth....my gorgeous girl....Sweetpea would happily share, especially if he could watch. LOL!
JSD....there was some whipped cream and cherries in there too somewhere.... *giggling*
LL, thank you hon. I heart you. xo
Post a Comment