Saturday, March 15, 2008

Men in trees...

My Prrrrrrrecious ring-ring-ringsssssssssss.........

Blondage's Mom: Your husband is up a tree.

Blondage: Literally or figuratively?

Blondage's Mom: Both. Totally. But right now, I mean he is literally up a tree. In the forest, up a tree. With his bow and arrows. In a tree. Like Robin Hood. Only without the tights.

Blondage: And you know this....how?

Blondage's Mom: I knew he was out at the farm alone, so I called his cell phone to see if he was having fun.

Blondage: Sooo....he's up a tree, with his bow and arrows, and a cell phone???

Blondage's Mom: He's a HIGH-TECH Robin Hood.

Blondage: I wonder if I could get him to wear tights for me....Mmmm....

Blondage's Mom: Daughter, there are some things I just don't want to know.

....those of you who are aware of what happened when my Mom found my old pervy blog and played my audio orgasm post will understand why I found that remark so hysterically funny....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY FUCK!! YOU DID NOT SAY THAT TO YOUR MOM, DID YOU?!?!

haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

Blondage said...

*evil giggle*

I did.

I totally did.

Hoochie Mama said...

so... did you talk to him about those tights? ;)

Anonymous said...

Ack! Ack! *sputter, sputter* Turn it OFF! Turn it OFF!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Coug

Blondage said...

TG, I did, and he didn't seem to keen on the idea. I'm working on him though. LOL

Coug, EXACTLY! LMAO

just some dude said...

You can tell I'm I guy because the first thing I though of was "what's in season this time of year?". Well that and I have a penis. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised your mother hasn't divorced you yet. You must be providing just TONS of gray hair!!!!

Blondage said...

JSD -- that was frikking hysterical! He is all spazzed out because April is "turkey" season. He wants to murder one with his fancy bow. Eeeeew.

TD -- She thought I was the perfect child until approximately two years ago. LOL! And if you heard that blog discovery story, remember, she blamed it on that "damn yankee" I married for currupting me. LMAO

ATLLG said...

is that like your mom finding your wine box tucked back in your closet that has your pairs of handcuffs, lengths of chain and attached dog leashes you used to hold the GF to the bed?

( I was about 21 and yes still living at home ( and several hotels))

Blondage said...

ATLLG, you were 21 and already in to kink like that?!?!?!? OMG!!!! Why couldn't you have been MY boyfriend!!!!!! I didn't discover my love of kink and start experimenting until I was 26! All that wasted time.....

*sob*

;)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...