Friday, January 11, 2008

Say my name bitch! SAY MY NAME!

It annoys me when a man I am intimate with does not say my name.

I don't mind a nickname sometimes. Certain nicks can be rather stimulating.... ;)

But.

I GET OFF ON hearing my name on the lips of the person I am having or want to have sex with.
I NEED to hear them say it!

/mini-rant off

Happy Friday Flowers. xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe, this is the only time I see you get truly riled up. When you're screaming "say my name, bitch!!"

And it cracks me the fuck up, every. single. time. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Is that when you're having sex, darling that you want your name screamed?

Jason said...

Don't forget, the blood isn't nourishing the brain on the shoulders. It's mostly downstairs. We're lucky if we remember our own names.

;-)

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Funny, Paul. Sadly, I wouldn't know from experience because I'm a 30 y.o. virgin. Bah! BAH, I SAY!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...