Monday, January 07, 2008

Sometimes....when I am angry and out of control....

A good Whupin' can right all the world's wrongs....


I was soooooo angry today. Mad at almost everyone in my life. God knows why. Some frustrations were legitimate I suppose (quit trying to meet me, and quit falling in love with me you ninnies!)and some more on the irrational side (didn't like the way someone said goodbye, and I totally wigged).

It's weird, being on this fertility medicine. Some days, I feel completely balanced.... And then.... BAM! I wake up wanting to scream at various people in my life, or in some cases, bitchslap the fools. It's like a filter is missing....the patience filter perhaps. I dunno what it is.

But.....

I feel the slap of his hand on my bare skin.....

And I calm down.

No matter how out of control I feel, no matter how insane my drugs make me feel....

That sting....the stern voice, the firm hand....he centers me.

And I can cope.

That being said...I am warnin' ya, my pretty little Flowers.... Watch your asses, because in between spankings? I am hell on heels right now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell on heels? nleavened heaven girl.

Oh, the "ewe" on this keyboard decided to stop working.

LL said...

Oh. Hmmmm. I'll be treading carefully around you. Cuz even though YOU don't scare me, hormones do! *grin*

Jason said...

Ahh hell! A woman and hormones, a combination more volatile than TNT. In fact, I'll take my chances with the TNT, it's easier to deal with.

Blondage said...

I don't feel quite so unhinged today, thank god. Mostly just weepy/mushy. Ask LL. LOL!

I still could use a good spanking tho.

ATLLG said...

I'm warming my hands up again.... ready?

Blondage said...

*wiggle*

Sir yes Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DestructiveCriticism said...

I like this post... can I get in line to meet cha!? [>ducks< just in case a bitchslappin' was commin' his way]

"hell on heels" HA... somehow... that doesn't surprise me.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...