Scene: My Office, last weekend
Players: Moi, He-Who-Has-Rather-Large-Muscles
Muscles walks in to my office, pouting up a storm.
I see him and gasp.
Muscles lets out a very heavy sigh.
"Ok buddy, OUT with it."
"She decided she didn't want to be my girlfriend anymore. She said I didn't put out enough."
....yet another shining example of fantasy usually being better than reality....
"Uhmmmm. *blink* Well, did you try to talk about your difference in sexual opinion?"
"She doesn't understand that sometimes I just need to be held."
....I stare at him....jaw on the floor....
"She told me about a week ago she just wanted to be 'ocassional Booty Buddies', not my girlfriend."
"....and your reaction was....?"
"Well, I said yes, because I do enjoy looking at her ass."
Must not laugh....I must not laugh.....
"Ok, so what happened?"
"She came over last night at about 3am, after she got off work. I was about half asleep at the time."
"Rut roh."
"I answered the door. She walked in, hugged me, and said 'Hi Booty Buddy'."
"Mmmmmkay.....and?"
"I said 'Hi, Hump and Dump."
....and I stare., dumbstruck...
"So.....we're over."
"Uhm....yeah. You're lucky you didn't get a black eye."
I feel my eyes twinkle, my lips twitch.
He grins.
"Well geez, I was half asleep at the time. I meant to say 'Hi Hump and Bump'. I didn't realize I had said Dump until she started yelling obscenities at me."
....and another's one's gone, another one's gone, another one bites the dust-uh.....
Oy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
11 comments:
dark and mysterious, damnit?
Well Stealth, there is nothing dark or mysterious about Muscles, that's for sure.
Who'd a thought. Muscles. Poor dude.
Poor guy. He has my kind of luck, only I haven't been able to get into that position in the first place... My life is boring. lol
Oh, this music video seemed like it would be your type of humor. It's about as clean as your blog.
Ha! I love Tenacious D. I saw them in concert a couple years ago. Frikking hysterical.
these stories are gold, pure gold.
oh dear.
ghostie alix
Poor Muscles.....
Awe... but really... a guy's gotta put out!!! He can be held after!
My thoughts exactly TG. LOL
Love the new template! Not been by in a while, will try harder :-)
Post a Comment