Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!


Ok, so maybe I am a little closer to "naked" than "nekkid" in this pic. Heh.

45113638_202b79dc11


Now go give Osbasso a little kiss hello! ;)

P.S. My scorching hot guest poster/single friend is looking for a nick. See the post below! If you have a suggestion, please let us know!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn! I forgot how hot your boobs were. Thanks for making my day
Graham aka Sidestand

tkkerouac said...

Beautiful erotica
and love your blogskins too
Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot there. :D

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

I missed you baby!!!!! HHNT

Lapis Ruber said...

See-through does it every time. Happy HNT

Lil Bit said...

LUV the fishnet --- hot!!!

HHNT! Arrr! =)

Vixen said...

Soooooooo hot.....

happyHNT

~d said...

Naked, nekkid...nude! Doesn't matter! Beautiful shot!
Happy HNT!

Supercock said...

Tough to come up with a name without knowing anything about her, what she looks like, anything..Maybe I can come up with a few things, after a while.

Blondage said...

*blush*

Thank you all for making me grin like a fool....

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...