Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sex and the Single Girl...

One of my dearest friends has recently become single. She is dipping her toes back in to dating, and I think she is off to a hell of an exciting start. Everytime she tells me about her latest adventures, I always think, DAMN! What a great blog post that would make!!!! I BEGGED her to start writing for me, and she has AGREED!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! So, this first post is an introduction, and a hint of what is to come from my sexy, fearless girlfriend!

Hello, all. I guess you're wondering who I am and why I'm writing here on Perverted Republican. The Blonde and I have been friends for ages. She's been through some ups and downs with me, and right now...things are looking up for this here single girl. My adventures will begin soon and I will be guest posting some of them here and we both thought I should introduce myself. But I couldn't come up with a good nom de plume. So you guys can come up with suggestions in comments.

I am a single mom. I am a HORNY single mom. With limited dating time and an incredible need to get laid.

So I turned to a sex/swingers site. The traditional online dating sites weren't doing me any good. The long dance of getting to know someone and then trying to meet and then maybe, eventually getting naked with each other was too much. I want to feel a man's touch NOW, not in 6 months, once he gets over his shyness or whatever. So I turned to a place where we all have our cards on the table. Or so I thought.

Come to find out...the women DON'T have all their cards out. Most of 'em are looking for the eternal email buddy. The titillating verbiage but not the titillating touch. And although they are very pretty to look at, with hot photos and skinny little asses, they're not looking to meet in real life. They SAY they are, but from what I've heard from the men so far, the girls who actually DO are few and far between. And since I try to respond to those guys who interest me, I have been inundated with invitations. Real invitations for some innocently naughty or down and dirty fucking.

And guess what? I've accepted a few of the invitations.

I met a man just to see if we clicked. We did. In an amazing and scary way. I want him badly and we're trying to work out the logistics of a get together.

I also got a mind-blowing proposition the other day. See, my profile points out that I'd be interested in seeing a couple of bi-curious men. I love men. The way they smell and taste and sound. Two of them would be even better, right? And if we were ALL together, that's less pressure on ME to do as much work and ummm, to be honest, I think it's kinda hot to see two men touching each other.

So I heard from a straight guy. Who has a bi-curious friend. And these two sometimes watch porn together.

It's the perfect set up for me.

The games with one of the pair I will be meeting started last night.

We were emailing some of the things we'd like to do. The original invitation was for me to watch only...but it all went wicked in email.

"What do you want to do? Would you like to join us? Help us rub each others' cocks?"

"Oh my. Yes, I'd love to do that. You'd let me get in there with my hands and tongue?"

"Oh gawd, I'm so hard thinking about him rubbing my cock and me watching you play with yourself and sucking his. I saw you like rimming. He and I were just talking about how much we like to do that to women. Would you let us do that to you? I'd like to lick that tight ass of yours and watch him while he licks and sucks on your pussy at the same time."

At that point, I almost came just thinking about it all.

I ended up in my car where my phone was recharging and listening to him as I got myself off so he could hear me.

The game is afoot!!

You'll be getting the details of my male tail-chasing here. I think it all will start this weekend.

Are you as excited as I am to see what happens?

In the meantime, could you do me a favor and try to think up a good blogging name for myself?

7 comments:

Easily Aroused said...

Given your desire to be a chaser of male tail, why not "Atalanta the Huntress"? Too corny? Well, Atalanta was an athletic huntress who refused to surrender to any man who couldn't beat her in a race. From the sounds of it, you're going to take some pinning down...

~EA

Blondage said...

She is definitely "on the hunt" EA!!!!

*grin*

She has one hell of a weekend lined up.

Oh to be a fly on the wall!!!!!

Maeve said...

LOVE the new look Blondage.
How about "Wicked Wanda"?? Play boy or Penthouse used to have a cartoon girl by that name. She had MANY lovely adventures like your friend.

dfreakr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Crap ... I'm aroused just reading that.

Hmmm how about Radio Flyer?

~Jef

Unknown said...

Good to see you again, thought you'd seen the last of me, eh? I like the new look and I really have missed ya. See ya again, count on it

Supercock said...

an interesting start, but unfortunately I read your next post and it didn't go so well!

I sure as heck wish I lived in Texas! Vouch for me Blondage??

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...