Friday, September 14, 2007

New Template, and hottest sex scenes outside of porn

I missed my old Perverted Republican self. *grin* I think enough time has passed since the Great Parental Discovery of 2005, that I may morph back in to my former persona. If you have only known me as "Evilicious", I promise, it's still me....just.....naughtier. :) And yes, I talk politics sometimes. With the election coming, how could I NOT dive back in????

Thank you Mia , for my new look! This is third template Mia has created for me, and I have absolutely loved them all!

A special thank you to Easily Aroused for the inspiration!!!!


* * *
Yes Flowers, I promise I am back to posting regularly. ;)
* * *

I was browsing through AOL, and found a list of what they say are the movies with the top 25 hottest sex scenes. I put the ones I've seen in bold. I must see a lot of movies, because that only left out three! LOL

25. History of Violence (boy on girl in cheerleader outfit, first on screen "69", and a rough sex scene)

24. Desperado (Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek. 'nuff said.)

23. The Big Easy (one of the first movies that ever "excited" me sexually. I think I was 14 when I saw it)

22. Young Frankenstein (hints at a large "manhood" aside, WTF is this doing on the list? love the movie and all, but on a SEX SCENE list? Huh????)

21. Brokeback Mountain (boy on boy!)

20. Blow-up (photographer whips himself up in to a sexual frenzy while photographing a model)

19. Boys don't cry (girl on girl. Meh. Ok, but too dark/sad of a story to be "hot", in my opinion)

18. Boogie Nights (well hung boy on girl)

17. Sex and Lucia (gorgeous actress stripping, and holding her partner's manhood "ardently").

16. American Pie, unrated version (a boy his special baked goods)

15. Don't look now (Rumor has it Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie really had sex during the filming.)

14. Wild Things (girl on girl, girl on girl on boy! only #14?!?! WTF?!?!?!)

13. Betty Blue (never heard of it. french film with lots of nudity, erotica, and insanity. Wheeee!)

12. Coming home (famous for a scene where a girl has her first orgasm ever thanks to a wheelchair bound Vietnam war vet)

11. Monster's Ball (practically animalist, raw as hell sex scene. Mmmm...something about Billy Bob turns me on.)

10. Team America (who knew puppet sex was so....errrr.......kinky?)

9. The Unbearable Lightness of Being (different type of kink with Daniel Day Lewis...mmmm....)

8. Bound (girl on girl....how is this not higher on the list?!?!?)

7. Unfaithful (Diane Lane and Olivier Martinez. I'm not sure which is prettier.)

6. Secretary (S & M relationship explored. I LOVE this movie.)

5. Mulholland Drive (confusing plot, but hot girl on girl scene)

4. 9 1/2 weeks (how is this movie not #1??!?!?!?)

3. Out of Sight (interesting study in sexual tension, but is NOT hotter than 9 1/2 weeks. HELLO!?!?!)

2. Body Heat (Kathleen Turner sure was smokin', back in the day)

1. Y Tu Mama Tambien (definitely scorching hot and worth checking out, but I still say not hotter than 9 1/2 weeks)

Hmmmmmm......what would I add......

"Tie me up, Tie me down" by Pedro Almodovar certainly gave birth to some major fantasies in me.

"Sex, lies and videotape" totally turned me on, without showing much at all, come to think of it.

The train scene in "Risky Business".....

"Threesome" with Stephen Baldwin and Lara Flynn Boyle. That was the first movie I ever saw boy on girl on boy. I may be remembering it as being better than it was though. That was a loooong time ago. LOL

"The Hunger".....lesbian vampires?!!? HELLO MOMMY!

"The Talented Mr Ripley".....not for a "sex scene" per se, but for the amazing sexual tension/sexual frustration/hidden passion "Ripley" feels for "Dickie".

Got anything else to add, my pretty pretty Flowers?

And don't you dare say "Showgirls". LOL

Heading out of town for a while. I'll be back and posting by next Wednesday.

xoxoxoxoxo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I've never seen any of them.

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

I may have moved away from moderate conservative libertarianism to all-out minarchism, but if you're talking about the movies with the hottest love scenes... I take the stance that sometimes, less is more. All parties don't even have to be undressed, or even within a few miles of each other, if it's done well. I guess I'm such a stereotypical chick about it, even though I'm a guy. Anyway, I have to go with a British miniseries called "Ultraviolet" (in no way related to the graphic novel and Milla Jovovich movie of the same name), near the end of the fifth episode. This hard-core ex-military guy is trapped and just KNOWS he's going to be dead, so he calls one of his coworkers, a doctor who lost her husband and a child a few years prior. He doesn't say a word, just listens to her voice. Well, he survives, and after a brief debriefing, she invites him over for a drink while her daughter sulks off screen. Hit me like a two ton boulder.

Oh, and Gia. How is Gia not on that list?

Anonymous said...

Apparently I don't watch enough movies. I've only seen a few. :(
.
Love the new template, BTW. EA and Mia deserve mucho thanks.

Can't. Stop. Staring. At. Bondage. Girl's. Ass. Damn. You!

Anonymous said...

I do...the Sex in a phone booth on the side of the road scene in True Romance.....

I am surprised the scene from Thelma and Louise isn't on there just b/c it introduced the world to Brad Pitt...

Oh, and....remember that one post you did that...made me laugh so hard...at your other blog?????

your BLAAAAAG????

About the sparkly things and democrats and drinking?

your...research post?????

drunken news watch research for the BLAAAAGGG????

*nudges blondage*

Jason said...

Welcome back. Glad to see more postings.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Seen most of 'em.

David Bowie and Candy Clark in The Man Who Fell To Earth. Weirdly sexy.

Rutger Haur and Jennifer Jason Leigh in Flesh and Blood.

Does it for me anyroad. Mind you I'm easily pleased...

just some dude said...

I love seeing the perverted republican blog back!! I love any sex scene with Jennifer Tilly! "Bound" was good.

Roy said...

...and the winner of the hawtest blogger template is eB! Gotdamn. That woman at the top had me crawling up the walls like a cat in a burning house.

Secretary was awesome, managing to be awesome without actually showing that much. History of Violence was suprisingly graphic (cheerleader outfit!).

Meanwhile, I think I need to take a little trip to blockbuster...

Blondage said...

Well Snogdot, get a Blockbuster card and start renting!!!!!

M Chaos, I loved Gia too! Angelina Jolie is a-may-zing in that film.

G, I am rather fond of her ass as well. *giggling*

Stealth....*giggling harder* Yes, that was my drunken coverage of the last democratic presidential convention. If I am going to cover the upcoming one, I guarantee you, there will be more drunk political coverage. LOL

Jason, thank you. I am really happy to be here again!

MJ, you made me laugh myself silly. Thank you! LOLOLOL!!!!

Dude, I agree. Bound is so fucking HOT!!!!

Roy....or should I call you Muscles now??? That should confuse a few people! Heh! Glad you like the template Sugar. I'll work on those links for ya tonight. *wink*

Lestat said...

The new template is great. I want to take, I mean meet, that girl at the top almost as much as I want to meet you ;).

A couple of other movies with great sex scenes are "Ghost" (always like Demi Moore). And "Against All Odds" which has a great semi-public love scene in the ruins of an Aztec temple ...

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...