Yeah yeah yeah. I know. I've been lame lately. I've been paying more attention to My Space than blogger. I apologize, my pretty pretty Flowers.
Most of my good friends from high school have all started my space pages, and so every week or two, I get a new add request from someone I've been out of touch with for a little over 15 years. I've really enjoyed walking down memory lane.
When you were in high school, did you make out with all your friends? I sure did.
Well, not the girls, not at that point... ;)
But I did make out with most of my guy friends. It never went all that far I guess, just kissing and touching. I don't know if we were just verrrrry friendly with each other, or if this was a common phenomenon.
Today I heard from this guy who was friends with a lot of the same people as me. We knew each other, but not well. I always thought he didn't like me because he gave me odd looks all the time.
I never got around to making out with him. I'm not saying I wasn't willing. I was always willing to kiss a cute boy.... hehehehehe. I liked him fine, but he was always kind of aloof with me.
Hmmm. Aloof.... Perhaps he is a virgo? Ahem. *thumps someone in California*
Anyways.
After not having seen each other or spoken to each other since probably 1989, maybe 1990, he decides to explain to me TODAY why he was always so aloof.
Turns out he had this major crush on me.
I thought he couldn't stand me!!!!!!!
Weird.
Holy crap. I just had a memory flash of the first time a girl ever hit on me. I had completely forgotten that story!!! I'll write about that....eventually....I swear...really.....I will.....honest..........
....annnnnnnnd......POOF!
*Blondage disappears in a cloud of giggles*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
5 comments:
Poof to some! But not to me! I'm the privileged one...RAWR! Like you, I made out with everyone. Something so fun about kissing/making out. I enjoyed doing it in front of everyone. Such an exhibitionist.
One of these days I'm going to thump you!!!
Glad to see something new and can't wait for that next story!
I make up for the fact that I never made out with ANYONE with the cold comfort that I occasionally write dirty stories. I was the weird kid, the outcast, and now I'm a Ron Paul supporter. The more things change... lol Which reminds me, Evie, I have a new story for you, perhaps, to read. :)
Coug, I am still an exhibitionist. Hence, the blog. LOL
Snogdot, you can try to catch me, but I play dirty. I'm sneaky and I'm fast. Practically stealth. ;)
Yo Fred! How are ya? Send me your latest! I love your stories!
Thanks. I have just a few words to clean up, and I may need some of your expertise. Otherwise, the story will have me sounding like a 30 year old virgin...
Post a Comment