Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Last weekend...

...my Mother shrieked like a banshee when she saw my hair.

I'm not kidding.

Hmmmm.....

On second thought, perhaps I should leave it this way.

I'm such a rotten child.

I think I deserve a spanking.

*evil grin*

10 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

Hehe! I want to see!!!

Anonymous said...

you don't have to troll honey, I will hike down there and give you one...oooo you added the LIPS!!!

C said...

***spank!!!***

Going to grace us with a pic of it? :)

Anonymous said...

You know you're gonna get SERIOUSLY spanked if you don't cough up the photo! And NO cell phone shots, this time!

Mia said...

Ok, I have to see this picture too...c'mon, show your designer the goods lol

And I am so jealous! I've wanted my hair like that forever, but I'm afraid I'd turn out looking more Debbie Harry than Rogue.

Blondage said...

*peeks around the corner wearing a baseball cap*

It's washing out a bit now, so I may leave my hair alone instead of having it re-done. The dark parts are not nearly as dark and goth looking, and the blonde parts don't seem quite so...uhm...shall we say... blinding...?

just some dude said...

Update this thing!! With pics!!

Lestat said...

Yes, I see a serious need for an HNT here...

Anonymous said...

HNT? I keep waiting for FNT...

Anonymous said...

came over to thank you for your awesome support honey.

update your shit.

jk.. I hope you are okay. My poor blondage...er..rogue..er...eh...jinxy pie...

yeah..jinxy pie. Thinking of you this week :)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...