I could use a good worshippin'.
;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
15 comments:
Happy Birfday to you!
Happy Birfday to you!
Happy Birfday, cute blondie!
Happy Birfday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
What we really all need to do is get in our birthday suits and give you a good spankin!
~Jef
Happy birthday oh evil one...I read that quickly as "I could use a good horsewhippin'"
;)
Hope you have a good one Marilyn, I mean Evie.
Spankings=Good
Horsewhippings=Ouch.
But, strangely, that's how I read it at first glance too. Worshippings are much better on birthdays.
hey eve, Birthday greets. im quite new to your blog, & just wana say, love it! do keep posting, and keep up the HNT's - you're a beauty to behold! :)
Happy blogging!
Mr Anon.
Happy birthday you sexy thing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY xox Rups
Oh, well hell. Sorry I missed it! Hope you had a great one!
Aw hell, sorry I'm two days late. Happy Belated Birthday girl!!!!
aw damn, I missed it, Happy Belated Birthday to you, thank you Mistress may I have another.
DOH! i'm LATE!!!
happy (belated but ?-rated) birthday cutie!!!
Hope you had a good birthday. :)
HEY! Update this thing. ;-)
You have been Tagged.
This is a very very very late Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I missed it. I've just had so much going on.
Post a Comment