Well... I tried to reload my Perverted Republican template today, but....
It didn't work.
New blogger won't accept the template.
*cursing*
I loved that template.
*cursing louder*
Sooooo....I'll be keeping the Evilicious one, at least for now.
I've been writing a lot these days. Granted, I don't click "publish" very often, but I do still write a lot. Yesterday, I was writing a post I actually planned to publish (I swear!) about Muscles. I probably still will, once I re-write it.
Why do I need a do-over?
Well.
The post I was writing is about something cute he did, and a picture he sent me. The post contained quite a bit of bragging on this great little friendship we have settled in to......
And then....last night happened.
*blink*
Let me rewind a bit.
He was very annoyed with me when he heard he missed my birthday. His reaction certainly made me grin. He fussed at me every day in txting and on the phone last week. I lurrved it! LOL
So.
Last night.
Mmmmmmmm......
I'm working in the front part of my office, and in walks The Mountain that is my Muscles. Damn. I think I like "The Mountain" better than "Muscles" as a nick for him. Oh well.
So.......in he comes. (oooo! pervy! LOL)
Muscles: *glares at me*
Blondage: *blink* Uhmmmmm......what.....?
Muscles: Get your ass over here!
Blondage: *blink blink blink*
Muscles: Don't give me that look. I said GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!
Blondage: *squeaks* Uhmmmm..... *backs up slowly*
Muscles: It's BIRTHDAY SPANKING TIME!
Blondage: *SHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEKS* NO!!!!! (Well, ok, so I was thinking YES on the inside. Sue me!)
Muscles: I have been saving this up for you ALL WEEK!
Blondage: Holy Swear Word.
Muscles: *Stalk Stalk Stalk*
Blondage: *backs up against a wall*
Muscles: I am gonna put you over my knee for not telling me it was your birthday!
Blondage: *squeak, pant, squeak*
...and I will be keeping the rest of the details to myself...I'm evil that way....
PS......after this little encounter, I saw TWG in a strapless white tube top......
I am pretty sure I have one of those "cat who ate the canary smiles" on my face today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
Isn't there a revert to Classic mode or some such option in there? I know when I switched over, I kept my old template, but had to click something. Can't remember exactly right now, will try to find it later.
Sounds like you had a fun belated birthday!
Oh, you are so mean. You left out ALL THE GOOD PARTS!
Why do you do this to us? Details, Evil One, details!!!!!!!!
Snogdot....you know I live to tease.
Hey, Bottom of the Swamp. Can I call ya Swampie for short?
And yes, I AM mean. *giggling*
Chickie, I will give it another shot tonight. I really need a new change of clothes, so to speak, for inspiration. :)
xoxo
Swampie will be fine. Thanks!
you BITCH!! I didn't know it was your fucking birthday, and you got your perverted republican BACK!!
Ramember us talking about that???
YAY!!!
Ok, after your plans for this week(end), email me, I'll get PR back up and running. You know I can do it. ;-)
Post a Comment