Despite the birthday spanking stalking *innocent smile* Muscles and I have sort of relaxed in to a wonderful friendship as of late.
I no longer trip and fall when I see him...
I'm not intimidated by the 62 inch chest anymore...
Here is a perfect example of why.
He called me last week to let me know his niece had painted his fingernails.
This enormous, intimidating, some would even say scary looking guy, had allowed a little five year old girl to paint his finger nails.
So....of course....I requested photographic evidence.... And I GOT IT! LMAO! I couldn't believe he took this and sent it to my phone.
(One great thing about this guy -- he loves to send me pictures of himself! *glares in the general direction of....somewhere* Ahem.)
Now where was I.
Oh yes. Oh my yes. The picture.

Damn. Now that I blow it up, he looks a little beat up huh! Gotta love a man who knows how to use his hands...
Swampie, I know I owe ya some meme answers. I'm workin' on it! :)
6 comments:
Now where were the details on the actual spanking? I keep rereading the two posts and I still can't find them ....
His hands look like he is sixty years old.
Blackops, he is 44.
He tans waaaay too much, and his job keeps his hands kind of beat up and weathered.
Lestat....spanking? What spanking?
*innocent smile*
The spanking your gonna get if you don't cough up the DETAILS!
Evilicious: Take your time, make it good! ;)
44?? Im practically 45 and my hands dont look anything like that especially with the writing and paper shuffling and tapping away at my computer I do.
Post a Comment