Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ohhhhhhhhhh gawwwwwwd......

I have this young colorist/stylist. I really do like her. She's very sweet, and seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that I am 37 years old. Can't help but love THAT.

But.......

Uhm.....

*cringe*

I am truly scared of my new "look".

What's the first thing my Sweetpea says when he sees me post coloring/styling?

"Oh my god. You're ROGUE from X-MEN!"




He's right. I don't have stripper hair anymore. I look like a frikking comic book character.

Thank goodness Sweetpea likes comic books.

10 comments:

Jason said...

Hmmmm *foot tapping* you forgot something..... ;-)

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! I totally said that when people were calling you bambi, and I love rogue's hair...!!!

That is funny and scary that we think the same, ahha

AndyT13 said...

I love it! I also enjoyed the birthday spanking stalk LOL!
Love ya baby! Must call.
N D T 1 3

Anonymous said...

Yes, you did indeed forget something. Cough it up!

Me said...

Yep - c'mon babe... where's the pic?
*hugs*

(Oh yeah - sorry for not speaking up sooner - have been back lurking in the blogsphere for about 7mths now. I'll let you know when I bring the Den back to life.)

Anonymous said...

So you use to be a stripper?

Anonymous said...

Ahem. Your hair is NOT silver, so no worries. You always look great!

Blondage said...

Cougar, ok fine, so it's not silver, but I don't hear ya disagreeing with the "Rogue" thing! Downright sneaky. LMAO

Blackops, you are such a brat. LOL

Cuddleslut! Wow! It is so nice to see you! I'm looking forward to checking out the new den!

Snogdot. No. Pffffttthhhhttt!!!!!

Andy, I must admit, I love spanking stalkings. LMAO

Stealth, I have a feeling BamBam would like my hair, but Pebbles would be scared of it. hehehehehee

Jason....forgot something? Hmmm... Nope, don't think so! *naughty giggle*

I dunno. I still think I want to have the color changed a bit. Cougar (r/l best friend) seems to like it ok, but my assistant came right out and said she hated it! LOL Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

That's just not fair!

Lestat said...

Looks very cool to me but I really want to see is the HNT ;).

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...