I've been thinking....
I might reopen the old blog....
Or maybe change this template back to my "Perverted Republican" template....
Or have a new template created....
I dunno.
I'm just......bored with this site. Hence, the lack of posting.
Bah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
12 comments:
Come take my sex meme - that'll perk you up. Things are getting perverted over at BB lately...you'd like it. :)
Something! Anything!
I vote for the OLD old blog! Like I was saying this morning, I miss those days....such great fun.
Methinks the blonde wench needs a good spanking to spark her out of her current funk, ma'am...
Well when a hobby becomes boring it's best to either dump it or change it drastically to where it becomes fun again.
Maybe you just need to jazz this one up or then again if you bring the old one back, you might have to jazz that one up too.
I changed my name back to Blondage.
Baby steps!
Blackops, holy merde. How the hell are ya! Email me damnit!
Jason, you are soooo right.
EA...I always need a spanking. *shakes ass*
Coug, I don't think I could ever go back to just straight politics. Writing about sex and posting naughty stuff is just too much fun!
Snogdot, I've been looking around for my old template. I might put it back up here on this site. Sort of like....changing an outfit. :)
MJ, I am definitely leaning towards that. Gotta work out some time management issues. :)
chickie, your blog has gone pervy!?! OMG! I am sooooooo heading over! LOL
Blondage! I love it. :-) I know what you mean about missing the old blog. ;-)
Say this to yourself quietly one hundred times and see if you feel a shift in your happiness levels. Hum it a little, too. A little hummer never hurts.
"Blondage shall set me free"
I was thinking Disney Little Princess.
http://www.nastydisney.com/
~Jef
What you need to do is get back to the Position of the Week and things of that nature. I miss all your old blog stuff. Ummm, we gotta talk more and maybe that will spark the Muse. Remember how we would talk all the time. About that AF guy....you know. Hehe. Some of the writing that came out of that relationship......STILL smokin'! I went back into my drafts archives and read them last night. After talking to The Freak. *sigh* I miss the AF guy. Even if he WAS a turd.
Go back to your roots, sugar.
Stop screwing around and do it already.
Post a Comment