It's been a looooooong time since I was single.
Nine years, in fact.
Dude. *blink*
I was talking to "Muscles" last week (if you're new to my site, he's a body builder that I work with who flirts mercilously with me), and he mentioned his "B.C.P.".
Huh? B.C.P.?
I should have known better than to ask. Heh
In "Muscles" speak, B.C.P. means his BOOTY CALL PHONE.
The man carries TWO cell phones. He calls me on the "friend line" (Is that a compliment? I'm not sure! LOL). The other phone is reserved for any chick he wants to fuck. And THAT is the one he leaves on 24/7.
Mmmmmmkay.
So, of course, I had to ask.... Who the heck does he give that number to?
Well Flowers...... When he is on the ball (there's a pervy joke in there somewhere), he is pretty good at figuring out on the spot who gets what number. Unfortunately for him, he gets his wires crossed occasionally. Though he shaves his head, the man is still a "blonde". ;)
So. Back to who gets what number.
He has two sets of "business cards". One set has the B.C.P. number and one set has the friends/family number, which is the one I have. (It has a motorcycle on it. hehehee) As I mentioned, he typically keeps straight (another joke in there too, I'm sure) who gets the card with the B.C.P. line, and who gets the card with his "real" phone number.
He says the best part about having a B.C.P. number is, he is not always totally sure who the chick is making the Booty Call. He hands out these cards to anyone he wants to see nekkid. I believe "unwrapping a Christmas present" was mentioned.
So, I HAD to ask......were you ever surprised in a BAD way.
Oh man. *giggling* I was not prepared for THIS answer.
Last week, he got a call on the B.C.P.. He couldn't remember the chick, but he liked her voice, and they had a very sexy conversation. He decided to go for it.
Before I go further with this, keep in mind, he is almost 6'3", and a body builder.
Ok.
So, he goes to the chick's house, and knocks on the door. He's got a perpetual hard on, so he is already visibly "excited". The door opens and he doesn't see anyone for a split second, but he hears that sexy voice say "Is that for me?". Then, he says, in some weird sort of slow motion, he feels hands on his cock. He looks down and.....
She's a midget.
Turns out this was a friend of a friend, and he slipped her the wrong card.
So.....my next question was, of course.....did you or didn't you????????
Oh he sure as hell did!
One thing worth noting, and I believe this is a direct quote, spoken in a very pouty voice:
"It wasn't tight.".
That's my Muscles. He never disappoints.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Still on bloggie vacay for now. I heart you, my pretty Flowers....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
12 comments:
O M G!!!!! I guess he got a "little" nooky! Couldn't resist.
GNDTX
LMAO
Oh SHITTTT!!!
I have to meet this muscles person.
I don't want one of his cards though.
oh gawd the humanity.
Evie, I miss you damnit! Get your candy ass over here before I get in the car and go stalking.
OMFG that is hillarious. And it wasnt even tight? damn Did he at least spin her?
LMFAO!! At least he didn't pass up an opportunity ;)
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
That's awesome. Can I have his number?
:)
Your friend muscles is HILARIOUS!!
I want a booty call cell phone!!
check your email. hehehe.
Oh man! LMAO!
You're always on break!!!
Mmmmmm...
Midgets!
Rock on.
Great story. I always wondered about people juggling cell phones. Miss you. Hope your vacation ends soon.
Post a Comment