....or do you sometimes find strength in music?
I had a pretty decent weekend I suppose, despite having something icky swirling around in the back of my mind.
The reason for the ickiness isn't important.
Well, I mean, it IS, but it's not blog fodder.
I have gmail chat on my work computer. I've had a part of the song "Bad" by U2 on my gmail header/thingy/whatever off and on for a couple weeks. I put it on there just because I've always loved the song, but this morning when I logged on to gmail... I really looked at the words. I hopped over to you tube looking for the song...
And I listened. REALLY listened.
"If I could, you know I would. If I could, I would, let it go...surrender.....dislocate..."
Yes.
"...I'm wide awake....I'm not sleeping..."
I feel better now. I think I can blog again.
Thanks to everyone who sent me emails asking why I have barely posted lately.
I heart you, my pretty pretty flowers.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
You are coming back back? I've missed you! :)
I think that's my fave U2 song.
Spoke too soon on the last post. Sorry and welcome back. Hope all is well.
I've been so busy this week I rarely visited, now I feel bad I didn't know you weren't blogging but I'm glad your back because I missed you even tho I didn't know you weren't here I still missed you.:)
tc
Don't try to change her 'cause you will die trying;
She fought hard for the freedom to define her own mind.
She's made her own way now she has lost and she has won.
And she will always be the resilient one.
~EA
that is my absolute favorite U2 song, i don't even care how off-key i am, i belt it out with Bono. it is the most inspiring running song for me, too. (reminds self that she needs to run, damn new year)
hope everything's okay, nothing needs to be bumming out our Evie. :)
I. Am. Not. A. Flower. GRRRR!!
hahaha
You need to get laid. *grin* That'll put ya right. Inside, outside, on the table, in the shower, in front of the dog.
Do it!!
LL, you're not a flower. You're a Cupcake. *ducks and runnnnnnnnnns*
Alix and Cougar, that is my favorite U2 song too. :)
EA....*purrrrrrrrrrrrr*......
TopCat, now THAT is frikkin hilarious. **grin*
Jason, I'm good now. :)
TG, I lurrrrrrve that Avatar. Ooomph. Yes, I may even do HNT tonight. Woot!
Post a Comment