Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Brrrrrr it's cold!

At least I get to wear scarves for a change. I heart scarves.

And I like the "rosey" cheeks this weather gives me....



Dude. That pic makes my eyes look HUGE! LOL!

So about the weather.... The way the news people are reporting it, you'd think this cold spell/ice storm thingy we are having in Texas is the end of the frikkin world! The Damn Yankee I married thinks it's hysterical. "We're all gonna DIE!!!!!!!".

Happy Tuesday, my pretty pretty flowers...

Brrrrrrr!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

:P to the Texas news reporters - our expected "high" temperature tomorrow? Minus 19.

Cold snap in Texas. Bah!

Djaevle said...

Just remember.

Scarves have more than one function...

Anonymous said...

lol @ damn yankee!
you musta done that to bring him up in world stature!!!
js

Hoochie Mama said...

That sounds like our reporters here in GA! LOL! The whole state shuts down!

Jason said...

Well yeah, but when it gets in the 80s up north they be trippin. They think they woke up to a desert planet.

Anonymous said...

It's bitter cold here in Michigan but you just melted my heart with your smile and sparkling eye.:)
tc

Professor Fate said...

Baby its cold outside.....

Anonymous said...

That's an ADORABLE picture of you, sweetcheeks!!

SOO purty.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...