Scene: bedroom in the house of Blondage
Blondage: Sex please.
Other Half: *leaps out of bed and runs to the bathroom in a Tasmanian Devil type blur*
Blondage: *waits patiently*
Other Half: *returns, having freshly brushed teeth because Blondage won't kiss him otherwise because he started smoking again*
Blondage: *laughs as Other Half strikes some truly ridiculous muscle-man type poses*
Other Half: I know. *flexes* You want my body.
Blondage: *giggles, takes flying leap off the bed and tackles Other Half*
....but then, everything we try goes wrong....
Blondage: Ouch!
Other Half: Sorry, I forgot I have a hangnail.
Blondage: *whimper*
Other Half: I'll kiss it and make it feel better.
Blondage: *sighs*
Other Half: *kiss kiss kiss, lick lick lick*
Blondage: My feet are falling asleep from this angle (deleted embarassing nickname).
Other Half: *bends Blondage a different direction*
Blondage: *accidentally kicks Other Half in the head*
Other Half: *yelps*
Blondage: *apologizes, tries not to laugh*
Other Half: My turn. *stretches out on his back.
Blondage: *kisses the place she kicked and hangs around up there*
Other Half: *growls and tries to push Blondage down his body*
Blondage: *screams as Other Half pushes on her messed up left rotater cuff*
Other Half: This is getting ridiculous.
Blondage: *whimpers*
Other Half: *pushes Blondage (gently) on to her back*
Blondage: *flinches a bit upon entry because of the earlier hangnail mishap*
Other Half: *sighs*
Blondage: Just stay still for a second.
Other Half: *plays with Blondage's clit and makes her very happy again*
Blondage: *starts moving around a bit, moaning*
Other Half: *begins to make sweet-love-down-by-the-fire to Blondage*
Blondage: I'm close (deleted embarassing nickname).
Other Half: *pulls out*
Blondage: (expletive deleted)
Other Half: I don't want to cum yet.
Blondage: *growls and complains about losing her orgasm*
Other Half: *accidently yanks half of Blondage's hair out when he shifts his weight*
Blondage: *screams*
Other Half: Aw hell.
Blondage: *punches Other Half*
Other Half: *tries to recapture the mood*
Blondage: *still whimpering a bit from pain shooting through various parts of her body*
Other Half: *gets excited again, and BAM! Cums.*
Blondage: *growls* You soooooooo owe me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
Haha! Sounds frustrating. Oy.
Duuuude. I am STILL hurting! LOL
BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I want to know the embarassing nickname...is it ..King Nasty?
I hate it when that happens. Few things are more frustrating, in my book.
[handing Blondage a little extra "mo-jo"]
Thanks for completely starting my day off with a smile
[stroking your hair... at least... the clumps that weren't pulled out]
.
.
.
[eyeing "sex please"... giggling some more]
*laughing*
I liked this post so much I published it twice!
*tickles DC*
Post a Comment