Ok, I'm happy again. Stop with the emails.
*grin*
I heart you guys.
* * * * *
Do any of you watch Dancing with the stars? Hub and I share an infactuation with Edyta.....omg.
*grin*
I heart you guys.
* * * * *
Do any of you watch Dancing with the stars? Hub and I share an infactuation with Edyta.....omg.
That woman is HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWT! Wooooooo.
* * * * *
I've decided I officially hate American Idol. That show is DEAD to me. Yawn.
* * * * *
I am definitely stuck on Top Chef. It's not just the food. I want Tom Collichio BAD.
Oh, and Padma is pretty hot too. Mmmmm.* * * * *
And don't get me start on my favorite Ghost Hunter Jason.
What is it about me and bald men on reality shows?
And why am I so hooked on these damn shows in the first place?!?! Don't even get me started on Project Runway or The Biggest Loser or Deadliest Catch or hell, even Survivor!
Why why why do I ALWAYS get sucked in!!!!!
Maybe it's the drugs. I blame everything on the drugs these days.
*grin*



4 comments:
I love Edyta too!! Though I hate the show. :-)
Ha! Hub says the same thing!
sig gives me wet dreams. hunka blond love. i'll take HIS crabs anyday. *snicker*
COUGAR! LMFAO!!!!
For the uninformed, Sig is my and Coug's favorite crab boat captain on Deadliest Catch.
LOLOL
Post a Comment