A while back, I mentioned I am on lots and lots of fertility meds, right?
Sooooo......
Tomorrow, we leave for my Yankee in-laws' house...
And next week.....is the week, per the calendar, we are supposed to try to get me knocked up.
*cringe*
How am I supposed to have SEX in my IN-LAWS' HOUSE in the guest room with NO DOOR and a damn GHOST watching me?!?!?!?
Not cool. Soooo not cool.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
I've got an idea! Meet me on the corner of fifth and main at midnight. You'll get knocked up, yet! HA! ok, ok j/k .. sorta :P
LOL - good luck with that! So what if the house hears you. They'll just know you're having fun!! Like somebody is going to come stop you? I don't think so!
You know me...tell the in-laws ya'll are tryin' to make the baby THEY want so badly and so you're staying in a hotel for baby-makin' privacy.
Problem solved. And if that ghost creeps up on ya, kick him in the 'nads!!
LOL LD! I'm not sure if there is a "5th and Main" where we're going, but if I see one, I am TOTALLY gonna lose it!!!! LMAO!!!! I can just hear my MIL...."....and we're laughing because....????".... ACK! LOL!
That house..... *shudder* My MIL swears she has never seen a ghost, but readily admits sometimes she is scared of her basement. And let me tell ya, that is one creepy ass basement. I will NOT go down there alone. NO NO NO!!!!!!
LL, OMG! I could never say that!!! I think her head would explode if I did!!!!
Hmmm....on second thought......you may be on to something.
heheheheheee!!!
A REALLLLL challenge. My options ...
> Go to town and rent a room for a few hours.
> Shower in the 'rents house together
> Be real quiet.
Try the every other day method if possible. Ya know, sex every other day.
~Jef
Good luck! That is so great. You are goinf to be a great mom!
Just make love in the closet lol and if anybody opens the door on ya tell them u r looking for a baby :)
Merry Christmas EB! Have a perverted and playful festive season, wishing you warm well wishes. xoxoxo Rups
Both of you have a great Christmas!
You know what they say, "where there is a will there is a way" ;)
We have fertility problems too (despite having a daughter). ANd know the feeling of having to do it at a certain time. Get him going with hands or mouth in the morning, and then, boom a quicky doggie style just to bust one out.
It worked for us a few thanksgivings ago.. but it didn't stick :(
Post a Comment