Saturday, December 29, 2007

Update...

No ghosts so far. Is it weird that I am kinda disappointed?

We managed to sneak in five minutes of sex one time. Other than that, we haven't been alone, and the walls are too frikking thin to do it at night. Seriously. This is a 150 year old house. THIN THIN THIN! So I don't think Sweetpea is gonna knock me up this month. Ya never know, but I don't have "that feeling".

I got a spanking in front of the in-laws. *giggling* Can't wait to write about that when I get back.

My gay brother in law introduced his boyfriend to the famly (his Mom, Stepdad, me and Sweetpea) for the first time. He only came out to Mom a month ago. This was a HUGE deal. Thank god I was there to talk to the poor guy, because the others all kinda clammed up! So I chattered on like a magpie. By the end of dinner, my throat was killing me!

OH! And my BITCHY BROTHER IN LAW CALLED ME A HICK!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl!

He's just jealous because I got diamonds for Christmas and he didn't!

I've been able to read your comments via my email, but I am too scared to comment back yet because I don't want the naughty blog's url to show up in the in-laws history. I promise I'll reply when I get back home next week. I heart you, my pretty pretty Flowers.

I hope you all had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!

xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your in-laws are using IE, you can open the URL History and right-click on the "offending" pages. A two-item menu should appear which will allow you to delete only the page in question.

Either that, or blow the whole History away and claim ignorance. :-)

Same trick should work for Firefox.

Have a fun trip...

Blondage said...

Thank you for the the tip! I decided to just hold off until I got home, which, halle-fracking-lujah, I am now!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...