Friday, December 14, 2007

Ok, so....

I took the previous post down.

Call it a site-meter panic-attack.

Someone from his town was on my blog, and I thought to myself, DAMN. If I were him, and he was airing some of MY dirty laundry on his secret blog, I'd be really hurt about it!

Sooooo......I took it down.

I really, really appreciate all of your comments. Sincerest thanks. I heart you, my pretty pretty Flowers.

P.S.
LustDemon.....I definitely am NOT interested in joining that harem.....

Well....maybe if the other chicks are hot.......

NO! Bad Blondage! Bad! *slaps own hand*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I missed the whole thing...

C said...

"maybe if the other chicks are hot" -- LOL!! Yeah, sorry to say it, then you're in trouble in that situation. I'm curious to see how you get out of it.

Ya know, I may not comment much, but I do still keep track and read you. ;) *hugs* I hope it turns out well.

Blondage said...

Clark, I just laid out some stuff that Muscles has been doing lately that is making me uncomfortable. Time for me to back away slowly. Such a shame! I liked being friends with him, but I think he is taking it all wrong.

LustDemon, I was thinking about what to do. We're spending Christmas with Hub's family in NY, so I won't be so accessible to Muscles. I am hoping to just sort of gracefully disappear. I do like the guy, but...

*sigh*

Thank you for the hug. I needed that!

:)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...