Monday, December 17, 2007

Pffftht!!

Well Flowers, I hate to tell ya this, but you probably won't be seeing any more updates here from my friend Single Grrrl. I begged you guys to give her more regular feedback, but I guess you were too busy masturbating (which, ok, I kinda understand, because damn her stories are hot).

Anyhoo!

* I * still get to hear about her latest adventures, but YOU DON'T!

* YOU * don't get to hear about the strap on, the new position she tried for anal, the multiple toe-curling orgasms, etc....

But I do I do I do!!!!!!!!

Pffffffftttttttthhhhhhhhht!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*impish grin*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

MJ, thank you, you have been very gracious here. But writing those posts take a lot of my time and if only one or two people are reading them, I'm not going to waste my time or theirs. I know Blondage likes to hear the stories, so I can either email her my tales or call her and relate them. I try to write the posts (as opposed to emails) with as many of the tiny sexy details I can remember and it is time consuming. So I'm done with this experiment of guest blogging. Thanks again for your kind words on my posts, MJ.

Anonymous said...

Well, HELL! Now I'm bummed. I did SO enjoy those adventures. Sigh. I'm a bad commenter too...too many lurkers around my desk. But I LOVED them! :(

Anonymous said...

+1 on the lurker that did not comment but really enjoyed the stories. I think we should at least get a parting gift and here an abbreviated version of the strap on, new positions, etc.

ATLLG said...

OK find then I guess my link didn't help with any traffic or commenters. Don't say I didn't try!



Was that begging enough?

Anonymous said...

How about I just leave a comment about the little details that make sex with someone so great? Especially someone that I am starting to feel very comfortable with. Sex with strangers is fun and exciting, but one night stands don't give a man time to learn your body and what makes you cum so hard he gets juices up his nose and makes snorting sounds. (insert grin here)

It is extremely sexy to lie on a couch behind a man who is sitting on the floor, kissing his neck, trapping his earlobe between your eyeteeth hard enough to hurt and watching his eyelids lower slowly and his breathing increase so he is almost panting in excitement.

It is very sexy to stand at the end of his bed and have him come up behind you, grab your breasts (you cover his hands with yours and help him squeeze) and he bends you over at the waist so you are forced onto the bed. Then he bites you hard between your neck and shoulder and you put up a token fight, but in reality it turns you on so badly that your knees are shaking.

After having him fuck you in the ass with his very thick dick in doggy position and you cum, he puts all his weight onto your hips so you are flat on the bed and he keeps fucking your ass that way but now you can not only feel it sliding in and out your hole, you can feel it slicking between your ass cheeks that have been pushed together from your positioning and it feels so good you have to lift your head up enough so you can turn and tell him and he kisses you hard.

And then you want to give him the same experience so you buy a strap on with 2 different sized dildos for the next time you meet.

And it's sweet and a little sexy too that you both are to that comfort level he wants to pull out his high school year books during dinner and show you what a goof he looked like with long sideburns.

It is the most sexy when you give him an orgasm so hard that he comes up off the bed in a back arching move and he can't unclench his hands for 10 minutes.

Last weekend was wonderful and incredibly sexy.

Anonymous said...

whew!!!! I'm sweating at my desk after that comment. I lurk and this is my 1st comment.

PLEASE SG, we NEED more posts!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the quick stories, WOW

LL said...

Don't go.

Blondage said...

SG, lookie! Masturbating lurkers are coming out to play!

I am soooooo making out with you people in my mind.

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, I see that everyone is playing more nicely. And I appreciate it!

I'll leave another sexy detail from last weekend.

Mr. Oral likes it when a girl rides his face. He also likes a woman who doesn't shave her pussy. Not the wild and woolly look, but adult woman, so I've let everything grow out with some judicious trimming and bikini line shaving. I was straddled on his face and I could look straight down my body and see only his nose and eyes. But his eyes were closed. I ordered him to open them. They are a gorgeous blue and he looked up at me, still licking my clit as I ground on his face and his look was so intense and intent, I almost came right then. Eye contact is always good.

Blondage, you might want to consider putting up that kissing post we were working on for the holidays since you will be busy at your in-laws. It will give us something to discuss while you're gone!

Anonymous said...

Just because they don't comment doesn't mean they're not reading. Trust me on this.
You can't get thousands of hits without people reading, but you can get thousands of hits with only a comment or two!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...