"Are you ready baby?", he asks. I smile and nod as we step in to the cab. I can tell he is as nervous as I am. We're going hunting together for the first time at a rather infamous swinger's club. Worst case scenario, we see lots of nekkid people. Best case scenario, we find a man to fulfill some intense fantasies. We are laughing nervously as we kiss and paw at each other.
The cab approaches a non -descript, innocent looking building. We hold hands as we enter, pay our dues, and walk inside. The vibe is intriguing. We walk to the bar and order drinks. Liquid courage is a necessity. We slam our first, and order a second round. The atmosphere is charged with sexual energy. We are thrilled by it.
We begin to explore our surroundings
I become particularly excited when I discover there is a small dungeon. Oh my.
But that is not our purpose tonight. I sigh as we move on to the next section. There is a line of private rooms lining the hall, some of which have two way mirrors. Interesting. We hear a commotion and walk towards it. A beautiful woman is giving a man a blow job while a crowd around her cheers her on.
Our first live sex act. Yes! We cling to each other as we watch the woman bring him to a very loud orgasm.
We head back to the bar and I am overwhelmed with the feeling that I am being stared at. I search the crowd until I lock eyes with a very handsome man. I flash a shy smile and he waves. I poke my man and whisper in his ear that we may have a bite. He approaches us and offers to buy our round.
He introduces himself as James. He calls us out on being newbies. Is it that obvious, I wonder? We laugh and admit we have no idea what we are doing. James is very kind, and fills us in on some of the regulars.
My man decides we need shots. More liquid courage. Yes! Goldschlager it is! We slam our shots and it gives me the courage to ask James what he usually does at the club. He tells us he is in to threesomes and finds his partners there. His stare gives me butterflies. Could he be the one? I look at my man and he winks at me. I realize we are thinking the same thing, and I am so excited.
It is around 10PM, and things are in full swing. Pun intended. James walks us to a viewing window to watch one of his favorite couples have sex. My man stands behind me and wraps his arms around me. I can feel how hard he is, and I am so turned on. He kisses my neck and whispers in my ear, "This one. Yes?". I nod, approving of James. My man leans towards James and says something in his ear. I watch as James' eyes widen, and he smiles and says "Absolutely.". Oh it is sooooo on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment