Thursday, May 14, 2020

My first spanking

A looong time ago...

One of my biggest fantasies was getting a REAL spanking. I had given one to myself while experimenting, but that just is not the same. I wanted a man's hands on me. Desperately.

Along came my first Dom.

He listened to my fantasies, and helped me live them out. SUCH a good man. I sure got lucky with him! Anyways...

My first spanking.

I think I was wearing a white little short nightie. It had these sequined straps that I absolutely loved. He had me standing in the middle of my bedroom. I think he had me blindfolded. I was able to peek through a bit. I had these posters on my wall that I could see my reflection in. I could just barely make him out.

He started slow. Taunting me. Words cannot describe how gooood that first smack felt. My body wanted to go in to sub space, but I fought it off, desperate to just FEEL. The smack of his hand on my ass was just heaven. I wanted my limits tested, so I begged and pleaded for harder, HARDER.

He later told me that his hands went numb. Lol! I wish I could remember the direct quote, because everything he said was always so clever. Something about how he learned the value of paddles and floggers and such -- to save a Dom's hands!

Ahhhh such happy memories.

No comments:

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...